Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Are women bigger slobs than men? (1 Viewer)

Are women bigger slobs than men?

• Yes

Votes: 36 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 30.8%

• Total voters

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
In your experience. Wives, girlfriends, siblings, whatever. Men seem to get the reputation of being sloppy. Evidence in my house points the opposite and always has (cars, night stands, bathroom sinks, closets, how the kitchen looks after cooking, putting shit away, shutting lights off, closing drawers and cupboards, you name it).

I always joke if my wife makes a bowl of cereal the kitchen looks like someone cooked a 5 course meal. The only time she is capable of shutting a light off is if I’m in the room. Wrappers, cups, trash all over her vehicle. At least 5 water bottles at various stages of empty by the bed. Drives me nuts and I end up taking care of all the cleaning.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
My wife is better about cleaning the stuff people see (living room, kitchen, upstairs) but then her areas that no one sees are a fucking mess (her car, her side of the bed, bathroom counter).

I suck at detailed cleaning (dusting, baseboards, ceiling fans), but I clean the areas I spend most my time that no one sees. (My truck, my garage, my office).

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
My two daughters are the worst and they get it from my wife. I'm going out and need to figure out what I'm going to wear... 27 different outfits come out of the closet, each with their own pair of shoes to be tried on in front of the full length mirror, only to be discarded in piles all over the bedroom and not to be picked up. Then comes the hair and makeup part of things where shit's everywhere over the bathroom, including so much damn hair all over the counter and floors. When the three of them got ready for New Year's in our bathroom, there was more hair on the floor than our 2 Huskies shed in a week...

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
i'd say its even in the middle

but the biggest, worst, grossest slobs are men

and the cleanest, most immaculately clean people are also men

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
During one summer as an undergrad, I worked for Service Master on the night cleaning crew at Target. And I had a part time 2nd job during the holidays at Toys R Us after I moved to Cali. Both jobs invariably the women’s restrooms were battle zones. Most nights there were used tampons on the floor and not uncommon to find soiled diapers sitting on or in the sinks. WTAF !!!

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
During one summer as an undergrad, I worked for Service Master on the night cleaning crew at Target. And I had a part time 2nd job during the holidays at Toys R Us after I moved to Cali. Both jobs invariably the women’s restrooms were battle zones. Most nights there were used tampons on the floor and not uncommon to find soiled diapers sitting on or in the sinks. WTAF !!!
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
In your experience. Wives, girlfriends, siblings, whatever. Men seem to get the reputation of being sloppy. Evidence in my house points the opposite and always has (cars, night stands, bathroom sinks, closets, how the kitchen looks after cooking, putting shit away, shutting lights off, closing drawers and cupboards, you name it).

I always joke if my wife makes a bowl of cereal the kitchen looks like someone cooked a 5 course meal. The only time she is capable of shutting a light off is if I’m in the room. Wrappers, cups, trash all over her vehicle. At least 5 water bottles at various stages of empty by the bed. Drives me nuts and I end up taking care of all the cleaning.
So we are sharing a woman, huh? I’ll beat you up

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
When I had my Live Music Venue I can tell you that the Women's Bathrooms were sooooooooooo much dirtier than the Men's Rooms. I don't know what the fuck they do in there but they trashed, clogged and destroyed the bathrooms. My maintenance costs were so much higher in the Ladies Rooms than the Men's. The girls were so much more destructive with stuff like kicking stall doors or the separating patricians. And don't get me started on the clogged toilets in the Ladies Rooms.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Gross! Thank goodness for people like you!
We all need these type of people that will do the best for the rest! Thank you for protecting us all! You deserve the purple star in my book!

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Gross! Thank goodness for people like you!
We all need these type of people that will do the best for the rest! Thank you for protecting us all! You deserve the purple star in my book!
I forget? Is get the downs good or bad? Cause I was just kidding 😂

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds