Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

April Recruiting Thread (8 Viewers)

Huskers0119

Linebacker
Elite Member
This is big. After a hot start, feels like we were fading with him a little. Great to get him back on campus.
Not to be a wet blanket but I don't think I like this OV for the spring game strategy tbh. Sure, the environment may be cool but most of these kids will 100% wait to make a decision until after their visits in June and I think it will be hard to keep the momentum of the visit up for 2+ months. A part of me thinks also that giving the kids their whole weekend to just focus on them in June might be more effective than trying to manage spring game stuff on top of visits too.

SOHusker11

Cornerback
Elite Member
As long as Deion is there we need to grab as many of the Colorado recruits as we can.
View attachment 36345

Well, here's another Colorado kid.

Munsoon just put in a pick for N, probably this weekend.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Well, here's another Colorado kid.

Munsoon just put in a pick for N, probably this weekend.

Lemming had this to say about him. He was classmates with one our commits from last year. There are a lot a good recruits in Colorado but they're not flashy 5 star guys so Deion doesn't recruit them. So we should be able to get a least a couple good ones a year as long as he's there.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds