Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

April Recruiting Thread (12 Viewers)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member

stupid-ignorant.gif

Huskers0119

Linebacker
Elite Member
Fat Mike at 247 logged a crystal ball.
WR room getting whiter.
I’m sorry but this kid, Hayes, and Carpenter as our first 3 (and likely 60% of) our wr commits is not what I expected/hoped for with Raiola in the fold. Hayes I can be convinced as being a solid number 3/4 wr in a class but the other two I don’t think should even be takes tbh.

Huskerz28

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I’m sorry but this kid, Hayes, and Carpenter as our first 3 (and likely 60% of) our wr commits is not what I expected/hoped for with Raiola in the fold. Hayes I can be convinced as being a solid number 3/4 wr in a class but the other two I don’t think should even be takes tbh.
I think Carpenter gets moved to safety, and most likely many of the bigger time recruits want to see the offense with quarterbacks who can throw it - hence the spring game appeal for a lot of them

Omar Little

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Carpenter will probably end up a safety.

Hayes should be a fantastic slot WR, KR, PR. I think people need to stop obsessing with his skin color. The kid has repeatedly put up legit elite speed times and had solid stats his junior year.

We have some big fishes we are chasing too. The type you are looking for. It’ll be ok.

COYS

Linebacker
Not sure how many years of Rhule's recruiting until some of you guys get it. Don't get caught up in position. He is recruiting the best athletes in the country and will find a spot for them on the field. There will be plenty of room for some of the highly rated WR recruits.

Huskers0119

Linebacker
Elite Member
Carpenter will probably end up a safety.

Hayes should be a fantastic slot WR, KR, PR. I think people need to stop obsessing with his skin color. The kid has repeatedly put up legit elite speed times and had solid stats his junior year.

We have some big fishes we are chasing too. The type you are looking for. It’ll be ok.
It has nothing to do with Hayes or Carpenter’s or this new kids skin color. It has to do with taking kids who’s next best offers are Kansas and Army when you have somebody like Raiola you can sell. There should be no reason they can’t get 2-3 wr’s that have legitimate offers along with the track and athletic profile Rhule wants.

Say what you want about still being after big fish but every year around spring game time there are “big fish” still on the board until you look up in July and they’ve all committed elsewhere.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds