Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Anyone NOT illiterate on here?

he is the author of (IMO) the greatest line regarding modern Russia (which is to say post NYE 2000 when Putin was made PM at midnight) in relation to the United States

"The demonization of Putin is not a policy. It's an alibi for not having a policy."

this has been the working US policy re: Russia for damn near 20 years, neither party knows how to do anything except say Putin is the boogieman

PS: Putin is NOT a good guy and any Russophile like myself dislikes him, but he has been a scapegoat crutch for Bush/Obama/Hillary/Trump and now Biden, When DC fucks up they blame Putin, we are watching it happen now at the biggest scale since 2014 when I was in the shit.
It’s kind of funny no one says much about China who is a much bigger threat. I will say Cohen is about the only one I took seriously regarding Russia because he was a historian. I’m sure there are some others, but he was present on radio and tv shows more than any other historian. He would do a good job of giving Putin’s point of view and what he was trying to accomplish.

It’s kind of funny no one says much about China who is a much bigger threat. I will say Cohen is about the only one I took seriously regarding Russia because he was a historian. I’m sure there are some others, but he was present on radio and tv shows more than any other historian. He would do a good job of giving Putin’s point of view and what he was trying to accomplish.

from somebody who dedicated a chunk of my life to countering Russia it is mind numbing to watch the Russian commentary on twitter and in the media

Putin is not some Bond villain, he is a normal strong arm ruler of a country (same as so many other countries the US deals with on the daily)

example: right now everybody freaking out about Ukraine but nobody talks about the ongoing faux war there for the past 8 years

Putin is just regaining geo strategic portions of what has been part of the Russian Empire or USSR for much much much longer than the USA has even been a fucking country. (Ex: Crimea, Moldova, Donbas, etc

he is the author of (IMO) the greatest line regarding modern Russia (which is to say post NYE 2000 when Putin was made PM at midnight) in relation to the United States

"The demonization of Putin is not a policy. It's an alibi for not having a policy."

this has been the working US policy re: Russia for damn near 20 years, neither party knows how to do anything except say Putin is the boogieman

PS: Putin is NOT a good guy and any Russophile like myself dislikes him, but he has been a scapegoat crutch for Bush/Obama/Hillary/Trump and now Biden, When DC fucks up they blame Putin, we are watching it happen now at the biggest scale since 2014 when I was in the shit.
1645064308727.png1645064321749.png1645064339937.png1645064352474.png

Bush would never scapegoat his all-time international Bromance.

I went searching for the dresses pic, but couldnt stop grabbing all the deep stare and laughter ones. Just a couple of dudes. How far we've fallen

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back