Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Anyone In Omaha/Lincoln Up For A Local/Craft Beer Swap? (1 Viewer)

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
Fellas-

I’m driving to Omaha/Lincoln from Charlotte next month (first weekend in August) and always love to bring back local beers from wherever I go to enjoy back at home. Anyone in the Lincoln/Omaha areas big craft beer fans and up for a “swap” of sorts? I’d love to bring some local Charlotte beers that I love out for folks to try/have and “swap” for some of the local stuff you guys are drinking in Nebraska.

If you’re up for it either respond here or shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
I'll get you some Bud Light.

How many you bringing? What do you like?
I typically like lighter beers- Pilsners, Lagers, Light Ales. I also like IPAs but lighter IPAs- don’t love fruity beers (and that isn’t a Bud Light pun) or overly hoppy beers. Do not like dark beers such as porters or stouts at all.

I just had Zipline’s “Local Time” as an example last night. Also love the “Dear Old Nebraska Brew” they make as well.

I’ll bring a bunch of Charlotte staples out but for sure on the list will be Legion Brewing’s “Juicy Jay” IPA as well as something from Sycamore Brewing. I’ve also got some stuff from Charleston and Hilton Head that I can bring out if people are interested.

Last edited:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I typically like lighter beers- Pilsners, Lagers, Light Ales. I also like IPAs but lighter IPAs- don’t love fruity beers (and that isn’t a Bud Light pun) or overly hoppy beers. Do not like dark beers such as porters or stouts at all.

I just had Zipline’s “Local Time” as an example last night. Also love the “Dear Old Nebraska Brew” they make as well.

I’ll bring a bunch of Charlotte staples out but for sure on the list will be Legion Brewing’s “Juicy Jay” IPA as well as something from Sycamore Brewing. I’ve also got some stuff from Charleston and Hilton Head that I can bring out if people are interested.
Wheat?

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
I meant you but I like wheats. I'm mainly an IPA guy but ill drink about anything other than stouts and porters because they suck.
Will bring a few things and give you a grab bag of sorts. I’m not crazy about wheat beers personally but have them on occasion. You’re going to love Juicy Jay. It’s just a fantastic beer.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Fellas-

I’m driving to Omaha/Lincoln from Charlotte next month (first weekend in August) and always love to bring back local beers from wherever I go to enjoy back at home. Anyone in the Lincoln/Omaha areas big craft beer fans and up for a “swap” of sorts? I’d love to bring some local Charlotte beers that I love out for folks to try/have and “swap” for some of the local stuff you guys are drinking in Nebraska.

If you’re up for it either respond here or shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

There’s a serial killer in Omaha currently opee. Not falling for it. Nice try Buffalo Bob

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds