Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Alante Brown (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Nice kid, worked hard, was a good leader it sounds like, but he doesn't have the talent. He will pry land at a G5 school.

redzoner

Cornerback
It's crazy. I just looked through the scholarship distribution chart and there are less than 5 guys on the roster from last year that I would really be upset about leaving and one of those is Ty Robinson who is just at a position we don't have numbers at.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
I can tell you this with 100% confidence. Spoke to a parent of a player. The players schedule and workouts are completely different from what they’re used to. Very, very little free time. All football. All school. Will weed out the weak ones in a hurry.
So was Brown around to experience that at all? From the way it's being reported "Not enrolled this semester" it sounds like he hasn't been here for any of the workouts this calendar year and the decision was made a while ago.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Callahan also reporting that Brown never came back from Christmas break, and the door is still open for him to return to the team at a later date.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Hunter and Alante probably don’t like working out the way Corey likes to work out…
more to follow them out the door…
Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN
1675368229485-png.19980

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
This could absolutely be true but I also think the coaching staff may just be having some very honest conversations with players about where they stand.
Kinda what I meant…on the whole, there is something happening. Conversations, not liking the direction of the team, Rhules way or the highway…and no highway option.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds