Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

A position change to FB? (1 Viewer)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
what's a FB? Facebook?
Fishing Boat.
Boat Fishing GIF by Karl's Bait & Tackle

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Haven't heard of this guy before, but at 6'1 240 it seems that fullback makes more sense than OL I suppose

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
But in all seriousness, that ain't me :shocked:

I'm hoping @MtnHusker was right and they go after the K-State transfer.
Husker Coaches don't seem to be going after him right now. Bummed as he is a friggin beast. And super athletic for his size. Kid loves contact and demolishing linebackers. $Dean says he know the family but won't even write an article to help the kid out. Jax was 2nd String All Big 12 Fullback in 2021 yet no interest from us. #1 ranked Fullback in the 2019 Class by Rivals. Maybe some form of NIL to offset the scholarship could be worked out. His family would love for him to play for Nebraska and he has ton's of relatives that live in Nebraska. Turner Corcoran played with him in high school & is a buddy so they asked him to talk to the Husker coaches about Jax. Hoping we could drum up enough interest that he might get a better look from the staff.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds