Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Pre-Spring Position Groups (1 Viewer)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Sorry, I’m saying not a chance.

Brown
Washington
Igc
Fleeks
Kemp
Betts

Sleeper: Coleman
I should have been clearer I was questioning if Ty Hahn was on scholarship. He's hasn't been on any of the scholarship charts I've seen but I do remember Dean saying that he would eventually be put on scholarship at a later point back when he committed.

Last edited:

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
I should have been clearer I was questioning if Ty Hahn was on scholarship. He's hasn't been on any of the scholarship charts I've seen but I do remember Dean saying that he would eventually be put on scholarship at a later point back when he committed.
I remember his deal being walk-on for two years and then scholarship after that, so maybe they’re honoring that.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Gonna see some major thinning out here.

Last year a walk on transfer from UCF and a little regarded true freshman recruit from Mississippi jumped to the head of the line ahead of lots of these guys for playing time.
I just realized that his list didn't include the Nickle guys - Omar Brown, Isaac Gifford, Javin Wright, and Gage Stenger. 22-23 guys total.

https://www.Tater Island.com/teams/...aska-football-scholarship-distribution-chart/

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds