Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

A few random things (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I just wanted to drop a few random notes.

First - thanks again for making TPB what it is. I think it’s become a pretty cool place and it’s because everyone here is just a down to Earth guy that likes talking about the Huskers and whatever else is going on.

With that said, we would definitely like to keep growing, but we also don’t want to grow if that means an influx of taters. So if you know someone who would be a good fit here, please refer them over. I’m thinking about doing some sort of discount if you refer someone, half off for both of you? Just an idea. Let me know your thoughts. You guys know the type of person that would fit in here and the type who wouldn’t.

Our insiders are also just people either already here or people that our members know. So if you know someone that can get us even more insider nugs, let me know! We have a little extra money we could use to pay for the goods as well.

Also just a note on the membership fees. We aren’t a huge national recruiting company. We are a group of guys who put together a website. The fees are there just to keep the website running and to pay for inside info when needed. We don’t have a customer service center, I am the customer service. I had a guy calling my cell phone the other day asking how we got his credit card info and to stop charging him. Obviously he signed up for a membership, but it seemed like he thought he was calling in to a customer service center. We do have the Membership Portal at the top of the page where you can easily cancel or change your subscription. You can also always reach out to me and I can go anything you need. I’m not a dick, I can cancel, refund, etc whenever you like.

Thanks! ♥️

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

First - thanks again for making TPB what it is. I think it’s become a pretty cool place and it’s because everyone here is just a down to Earth guy that likes talking about the Huskers and whatever else is going on.

With that said, we would definitely like to keep growing, but we also don’t want to grow if that means an influx of taters. So if you know someone who would be a good fit here, please refer them over. I’m thinking about doing some sort of discount if you refer someone, half off for both of you? Just an idea. Let me know your thoughts. You guys know the type of person that would fit in here and the type who wouldn’t.

Our insiders are also just people either already here or people that our members know. So if you know someone that can get us even more insider nugs, let me know! We have a little extra money we could use to pay for the goods as well.

Also just a note on the membership fees. We aren’t a huge national recruiting company. We are a group of guys who put together a website. The fees are there just to keep the website running and to pay for inside info when needed. We don’t have a customer service center, I am the customer service. I had a guy calling my cell phone the other day asking how we got his credit card info and to stop charging him. Obviously he signed up for a membership, but it seemed like he thought he was calling in to a customer service center. We do have the Membership Portal at the top of the page where you can easily cancel or change your subscription. You can also always reach out to me and I can go anything you need. I’m not a dick, I can cancel, refund, etc whenever you like.

Thanks! ♥️

Man I really didn’t know how the recruiting game worked if you are dropping cash for nugs. How naive of me to think it was out of the goodness of their heart on top of being friends.

Imagine how much Dean has dropped only to find his money end up in the bottom of an empty margarita glass in Arizona.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Man I really didn’t know how the recruiting game worked if you are dropping cash for nugs. How naive of me to think it was out of the goodness of their heart on top of being friends.

Imagine how much Dean has dropped only to find his money end up in the bottom of an empty margarita glass in Arizona.
To clarify- most nugs are not paid for haha

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member

Thanks! ♥️
First Garrett, thanks for everything you do. This is a great site and due to you starting it.

Second, new members would be great. Can we have a list of absolute no’s. I’m talking the real taters. Lol.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
You can also always reach out to me and I can go anything you need. I’m not a dick, I can cancel, refund, etc whenever you like.

Thanks! ♥️
ANYTHING I need?

Shark Tank Writing GIF

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member

Thanks! ♥️

You are good man brother. Happy to be here!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds