Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

93.7 Round Table - bitch session (1 Viewer)

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
Put the yearbook down

Get a real job

Move on with your life

I respect dudes like Eric Crouch and Taylor Martinez so much for being productive men in society and not losers.

Hell, fucking Mohammed Barry is already a Senior Executive who owns Commerical Real Estate all over Omaha.

As for Irving Fryar, he's BURNED MORE BRIDGES than General Sherman. He's a massive piece of shit.

Kazman5k

Cornerback
Elite Member
Hell, fucking Mohammed Barry is already a Senior Executive who owns Commerical Real Estate all over Omaha.

As for Irving Fryar, he's BURNED MORE BRIDGES than General Sherman. He's a massive piece of shit.
Ya the dude was arrested for mortgage fraud IN 2015. I wonder why they donā€™t give the guy a key to the athletic department

Pipehog69

Bench Warmer
Elite Member

With all due respect to Mo, literally everyone who works at a CRE brokerage is a Senior Executive Director Vice President Chairman

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
I remember going to one game while I was in school (so like 2006 probably) and Rozier was yelling at a ticket taker for not knowing who he was and yelling ā€œI built this place!ā€

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
They had Irving Fryer, Mike Rozier, and Ricky Simmons on The Captains Show (Vershawn Jackson & Terrell Farley) today. Caught a little bit of it as I was running some errands, but it was one big bitching session, saying how the didn't felt he University took care of them the way that they should. That they should get free tickets whenever they want, get access to whatever facilities whenever they want, and even that they should have a room full of shoes, hats, shirts, etc... that former players should be able to go into and get whatever they want whenever they want it.

Wasn't a good look for either the University of the former players.
Wonā€™t be long and theyā€™ll be on @Link-ā€˜s porch lighting up crack pipes cause they couldnā€™t get free shoes

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
Irving fryer could just steal the shirts and find a way to swindle the tickets.

EwokRhuler

Cornerback
if they left it at that they may have a point, but when they start asking for a bunch of free shit to stroke their egos it makes everything else they say suspect
Oh you know there is a ton of jealousy. They see some kid come in like a mercenary and get 6 figures to play for a year and be meh (Mathis) and it's gotta drive them mad that they are making shit money humping a mic regurgitating the same tired bullshit from decades past....

Can't say that I blame them for being salty. Wish they would just shut the fuck up though.

ISUforNU

Cornerback
Elite Member
I didn't expect anything different from two Jersey guys. Adults that can't afford to buy their own hats, t-shirts and tennis shoes.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
They had Irving Fryer, Mike Rozier, and Ricky Simmons on The Captains Show (Vershawn Jackson & Terrell Farley) today. Caught a little bit of it as I was running some errands, but it was one big bitching session, saying how the didn't felt he University took care of them the way that they should. That they should get free tickets whenever they want, get access to whatever facilities whenever they want, and even that they should have a room full of shoes, hats, shirts, etc... that former players should be able to go into and get whatever they want whenever they want it.

Tell Fryar if he hadnā€™t thrown a NC game, he would be getting all this and more. Lol

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG

Thatā€™s true about Mo? Thatā€™s fucking awesome of him. Was one of my favorite players (not the best, but love how passionate he was)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member

I agree with them. Itā€™s changed from a stadium that you could walk into and look around to Ft Knox and now itā€™s a booster circle jerk. Itā€™s not for the people of Nebraska any longer

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds