Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

8 percent of men (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
8% of men have not seen a lion in their life apparently.
I saw one recently at the zoo in Colorado Springs and it was “roaring” or whatever. It was incredible that an animal was that loud. I can’t describe it but it sounded like there had to be a large speaker system with subs playing the sound, not an animal. Absolutely insane.

With that said I could have beat the shit out of it

InTheDeed

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
this reminds me of the age-old question: would you rather have to fight a lion in a lion cage or a shark in a shark tank? To win you have to survive for 5 minutes. No "wishing for more wishes" tricks." Normal zoo/aquarium size cage/tank, the animal is trying to fight you, is not asleep, etc. The top of the shark tank is open so you can breathe with your head above water.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
this reminds me of the age-old question: would you rather have to fight a lion in a lion cage or a shark in a shark tank? To win you have to survive for 5 minutes. No "wishing for more wishes" tricks." Normal zoo/aquarium size cage/tank, the animal is trying to fight you, is not asleep, etc. The top of the shark tank is open so you can breathe with your head above water.
Goddamn this fucked with me. What kind of shark are we talking about and how big? If it's just one of those from the Henry Doorly's aquarium, I think I like my chances. Couple shots to the noise and that thing ain't fucking with me....

InTheDeed

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Goddamn this fucked with me. What kind of shark are we talking about and how big? If it's just one of those from the Henry Doorly's aquarium, I think I like my chances. Couple shots to the noise and that thing ain't fucking with me....
great white.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'll take the shark tank. I might be able to keep a shark from biting me for 5 minutes. Lion no chance.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds