Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

8 percent of men (2 Viewers)

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
I saw one recently at the zoo in Colorado Springs and it was “roaring” or whatever. It was incredible that an animal was that loud. I can’t describe it but it sounded like there had to be a large speaker system with subs playing the sound, not an animal. Absolutely insane.

With that said I could have beat the shit out of it
There is a place here in AZ called Out of Africa, where they pluck these savage beasts right out of Africa and put them in a luxury spa and resort south of Sedona. They got lions behind chain link fencing, so I went and sat next to one like 3 feet away under a tree for like five minutes just looking at this thing, thinking quickly it would annihilate a person. I am confident I could choke the bastard out...

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Vail, HuskerHank has plenty of experience double-legging lions during commercial breaks while watching the NCAA rasslin tourney, and Bobpoppa would feed a lion the most epic concrete sandwich in history!
Tiger King and Siegfried and Roy really missed out on an opportunity to hire those two greats to regulate all their lions and tigers back in the day.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I could totally beat up a baby lion cub.

Np Dre GIF by The Knew Method

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
this reminds me of the age-old question: would you rather have to fight a lion in a lion cage or a shark in a shark tank? To win you have to survive for 5 minutes. No "wishing for more wishes" tricks." Normal zoo/aquarium size cage/tank, the animal is trying to fight you, is not asleep, etc. The top of the shark tank is open so you can breathe with your head above water.

great white.
Easily a lion. There's nothing a human with no weapon could possibly do to even injure a great white shark and you have zero percent chance of dodging even one of it's attacks.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Easily a lion. There's nothing a human with no weapon could possibly do to even injure a great white shark and you have zero percent chance of dodging even one of it's attacks.
Obvi you haven't seen all the videos where you punch it in the nose or rub it on it's belly and turn it upside down have you?

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
Obvi you haven't seen all the videos where you punch it in the nose or rub it on it's belly and turn it upside down have you?
Apparently not. Are you saying there's some kind of secret shark taming technique?

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think a lion would be a quicker death.....I'll take the lion.
I'm not sure. They'd probably just disable you and then slowly eat you and throw you around for a while until you're dead. Great white would drag you under and you'd drown pretty quickly (while also being eaten).

betsch

Safety
I'm not sure. They'd probably just disable you and then slowly eat you and throw you around for a while until you're dead. Great white would drag you under and you'd drown pretty quickly (while also being eaten).
I think they mostly do that with hyenas because they hate them. If that is the case, then sign me up for the shark. Usually lions are pretty efficient grabbing around the neck and killing things pretty quickly.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds