Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

7/8/23 Saturday Day long thread (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I have zero obligations today. Gonna take my 8 year old and his cousin to linch, wife is visiting her dad in the hospital all day. Probably gonna do some drinking

BradWesley

Cornerback
Elite Member
or the wolfs den in Stanton w Husker Hank and yell at the men folk drinkin bud lights bellchhh

200.gif

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hey sumbitches , still out farmin until later afternoon. Rain has been good this past week so have to take adverntage . Anywho, just fartin and belchin the day away. Gonna wear my Hawaiian shirt later on w my grand baby and play Uno . maybe eat at deanos
Hey Doc. Was over in Wahoo today at the meat locker - swore I saw Nancy downtown.

Good to see you old farmer fucks getting rain finally. My lawn...

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Hey Doc. Was over in Wahoo today at the meat locker - swore I saw Nancy downtown.

Good to see you old farmer fucks getting rain finally. My lawn...
wahoo, where the Dave letterman top 10 used to come from . my son went to school @ ole JFK back in the day. Pretty sure the “meat locker” was his dorm room with all the ladies he had over

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds