Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Saturday drinkin thread (1 Viewer)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
mornin sumbitches i hope you slept like shit. I’ve been up for a few hours, pooped for an hour, watered my garden, had some eggs, caught up Arnie foote literature, planted some winter wheat (never start early enough ) , went on a walk with ole Cletus (my dog dumbasses) then met the boys at the coffee shop to hash out the world affairs.

Anywho, ponderin on the rest of my day and what beverages nancy and I will indulge in. Packin up the Lincoln towncar and drivin to the mountains today until Tuesday. So can’t start drinkin yet. toot

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Finished my gym visit and nursing my Red Bull you old sumbitch. Drank some Petron last night, but feel fine this morning.

Then carousing the backroads of Douglas and Saunders County to see how the other half live. Loading up on booze later and getting shit faced on the patio with some friends.

What was the latest rumor at the Laurel, NE. Cubby's Doc? Did they solve the murders in town?

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Finished my gym visit and nursing my Red Bull you old sumbitch. Drank some Petron last night, but feel fine this morning.

Then carousing the backroads of Douglas and Saunders County to see how the other half live. Loading up on booze later and getting shit faced on the patio with some friends.

What was the latest rumor at the Laurel, NE. Cubby's Doc? Did they solve the murders in town?
gawd dang hooey !! sumbitch used to refill my coffee at cubbys in Gothenburg back durin my formative years (my 60s)

we speak mostly about state of the Huskers and the 8 man scheudle for the fall

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds