Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

6/29/24 Saturday night postin thread (2 Viewers)

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
Im 9 high life bottles deep, waiting for the wife to come home and plan on reminding her who the fucking man is tonight for a few minutes, then gonna do my best scott frost @ gate 25 impression by ripping my dab pen repeatedly and getting trashed in the backyard. 'Merica bitches9AwYHX.gif

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Hour 3 of watching my niece and nephew

Sad Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
I proposed yesterday and we’ve been partying this weekend. Of course, our first stop was Alderman’s but it’s been awesome. 2 years later, love her more than I ever have. Call me gay or whatever but super pumped to have this journey going down the road we’re going.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Doing good, doc. Just went to the newest Prost. Great German beer. Now im enjoying the cool Colorado night air.
Is that the brewery out of Colorado. Pretty sure I saw some at Hy-vee, but lost interest when I saw it wasn't imported from Germany/Bavaria.

Should I be trying some of these?

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
I proposed yesterday and we’ve been partying this weekend. Of course, our first stop was Alderman’s but it’s been awesome. 2 years later, love her more than I ever have. Call me gay or whatever but super pumped to have this journey going down the road we’re going.
Proposing to a woman is one of the straightest things you can do. Congrats!

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Congrats on being super gay

Congrats on the getting married thing as well

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds