Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

5* OT Projected to flip from Cockeye (1 Viewer)

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not sure how to feel on that. Its like someone rich that you hate stealing from someone of middle class that you hate.
This assumes you hate the rich guy and the middle class guy equally and boy do I've got news for you brother

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
I know Bama is offerring north of $1m/y which is what I heard was oregon's offer

I feel like the kid will transfer back there eventually, just needs to secure the bag Cockeye can't offer. Accounts I heard are that he's pretty loyal but needs the money

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know Bama is offerring north of $1m/y which is what I heard was oregon's offer

I feel like the kid will transfer back there eventually, just needs to secure the bag Cockeye can't offer. Accounts I heard are that he's pretty loyal but needs the money
One of those ways that NIL is good and bad. Good because this kid will get some life changing money and that matters more than anything else. Bad because these kids will have to go to Bama instead of staying home and playing in front of family like they'd prefer.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds