Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023 Off Season Thread (4 Viewers)

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member

If I had to bet right now:
Michigan (U) - odds are they
will lose two games between MSU, PSU, and OSU.
OSU (U) - Odds are they lose two between Notre Dame, Michigan, and PSU. Or Purdue for some reason.
PSU (O) - They will lose 2 but not sure if there is a good bet on a 3rd.
Wisconsin (U) - I believe they’ll have some painful games this year. Could see them dropping WSU early. Schedule is easy for the most part but still see them dropping 4.
Cockeye (O) - expect an offensive onslaught this year where they average 25.4 points per game, and win 8 or 9. Easy schedule. I see them winning the division.
Maryland (U) - this is hard but it’s UMD.
Illinois (O) - close but I see them snagging 7.
Minnesota (U) - and that has them beating us. I think they drop UNC, OSU, U-M, and another 3 after October starts.
Nebraska (U) - I have us at 5.9 wins so it’s close but it’s math!
MSU (O) - I don’t think they played poorly to the point that they miss a bowl game this year too. They just need to win 2 of Nebraska, Minnesota, Cockeye, and Maryland.
Purdue (U) - new coach, and don’t think defensive coaches have good success at PU.
Indians (U) - have them at 3 wins.
Northwestern (O) - I have them at 4 wins. Two gimmies and they find 2 somewhere else.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
How funny would it be if he got murdered and raped is his suburban Minneapolis home?

giphy.gif

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
I've heard non-stop stories from family & Minneapolis regulars about the deterioration there. Wouldn't be my first choice of a place to spend extended time.
I’m not going to pretend that there aren’t some issues with increased crime in some areas of the city. There are some real problems that need to be solved.

But the characterization of Minneapolis as some sort of lawless hellscape is just pure over exaggeration out of the right wing echo chamber.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds