Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023 Off Season Thread

I assume this is bad news for Gilbert

I don't know that it means anything. An overwhelming majority could be 80% but that would mean we're at 1 in 5 of getting him eligible. Of course the base stats don't matter as much as the quality of the case for him to be eligible and that a something I have no idea about.

I don't know that it means anything. An overwhelming majority could be 80% but that would mean we're at 1 in 5 of getting him eligible. Of course the base stats don't matter as much as the quality of the case for him to be eligible and that a something I have no idea about.
No Baron it's bad news and the season is over. Vegas adjusted win total to 1.5

Mickey choking his wife allegedly
Rhule hiring a bunch of amateurs on staff
Uncle Donny retention (staff related but worth its own kms)
Watching our passing offense in the spring game
Uncle Donny's nephew going to Georgia
Some of those seem like an overreaction. A simple self masochistic act would do.

I believe his is centered around mental health stuff. If there's anything, short of being transgendered, that the NCAA doesn't wanna risk pissing off, it's that community. He'll pass.
counterpoint - this is exactly the kind of thing the Nebraska Athletic department would fuck up

*Wildly gestures at Nebraska football's performance over the last 6-8 years*
Numb GIF by The Kid LAROI.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back