Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023 Fall Camp Thread (2 Viewers)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not really - his INTs per pass attempt was half of what Casey Thompson had last year and his line was as bad as ours and he didn't have Trey Palmer. Sims did play about 7 full games. He had 87 rushes, 1 fumble, 3 INTs (188 attempts).
@Amk005 continues to reply through reports:

Who gives a shit what Casey Thompson did, that wasn’t the point, was it? Cool stats, I agree and think Sims will be better with turnovers. But saying he’s proven better by having less in a year where he played half the games is grasping for straws at best. The percentage argument is slightly more encouraging, granted, but was not the impetus for the original conversation’s fact check

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Who gives a shit what Casey Thompson did, that wasn’t the point, was it? Cool stats, I agree and think Sims will be better with turnovers. But saying he’s proven better by having less in a year where he played half the games is grasping for straws at best. The percentage argument is slightly more encouraging, granted, but was not the impetus for the original conversation’s fact check
THIS IS FALL CAMP BABY! We fighting!

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Reply from @BorWhiskey

I demand you post all my messages for me moving forward. Or require everybody continue the conversation through reports so you just post all sides on the conversation.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Go fuck yourself buddy!

- @Amk005
New report:

Sean Callahan here. This is a great way to ensure no one says mean things about me. Mind if I borrow your method of personally vetting every post before it goes up, and/or making up what people say? Everyone will be friends with me, now.

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
New report:

Sean Callahan here. This is a great way to ensure no one says mean things about me. Mind if I borrow your method of personally vetting every post before it goes up, and/or making up what people say? Everyone will be friends with me, now.

The punctuation is a nice touch G

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds