Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023 Fall Camp Thread

God forbid that HCMR ever moves on, does anyone else feel like Tony White may be the HC in waiting?

Based on how the Rhule hire went down I don't see Turd subscribing to that philosophy.

The TV deal probably makes it so that Big Ten/SEC programs have a much easier time hiring sitting head coaches out of lesser conferences anyway.

I could definitely see Tony heading back east to coach in the American when the right opportunity opens up first though

What gets me about these reporters is that White is only answering a direct question about him. Some reporters and fans then take and run with it and think that Fields is being singled out and will be a factor. He’s got some good talent - let’s just cool our heels on expectations.
But I want to see his explosion..

whatchu talking about Tone
T-Pain Cmon Man GIF by Verzuz

Screen Shot 2023-08-11 at 4.22.24 PM.png

New jerseys with blue outlined numbers at HuskerHounds apparently

Apparently 100 years ago - October 13, 1923 - our first time playing in Memorial Stadium, we wore blue jerseys because Oklahoma was wearing red.

View attachment 25953

New jerseys with blue outlined numbers at HuskerHounds apparently

Apparently 100 years ago - October 13, 1923 - our first time playing in Memorial Stadium, we wore blue jerseys because Oklahoma was wearing red.
OGC.c4b04741d9602e90ab61e966e310afa0

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back