Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023 Fall Camp Thread (5 Viewers)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
With the physicality that Rhule demands in practice you should expect to see folks getting dinged. Part of that will be real dings, other part will be kids who don't want to be a part of it.

Also...I think it's clear we should expect a lot of 22, 21, 12, 13, 23 personnel.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Absolutely agree. But as a fan of track and the Olympics, it was pretty cool when they light that Olympic torch as it gets dark.
If they did that when I was there I don't remember. It was a Rams game. Also I woke up fucked up and kept drinking until that night. So could have happened and I didn't notice.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
If they did that when I was there I don't remember. It was a Rams game. Also I woke up fucked up and kept drinking until that night. So could have happened and I didn't notice.
I was only there for the NU at USC game in '05 or '06 or whenever it was. Sat next to Zac Taylor's parents. They definitely lit it when it got dark (USC did. Not Zac Taylor's parents). You can tell the stadium is set up for track. Watching the '84 Olympics was one of my earlier memories. And right outside the Coliseum you have a couple other Olympic venues, like the diving pool, IIRC. I really loved the history surrounding you there. But you are not wrong. Physically speaking, not a great football facility.

Last edited:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was only there for the NU at USC game in '05 or '06 of whenever it was. Sat next to Zac Taylor's parents. They definitely lit it when they got dark (USC did. Not Zac Taylor's parents). You can tell the stadium is set up for track. Watching the '84 Olympics was one of my earlier memories. And right outside the Coliseum you have a couple other Olympic venues, like the diving pool, IIRC. I really loved the history surrounding you there. But you are not wrong. Physically speaking, not a great football facility.
Hopefully they fix it up but don't lose the feel.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG

Bill Hader Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds