Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Roster Turnover / NU Outbound Transfers (1 Viewer)

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
We have 8 scholarship seniors who by my numbers have exhausted their eligibility.

Junior Phalen Stanford has a COVID year he could use but has mentioned that he probably won't.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Omar Brown
Billy Kemp IV
Quinton Newsome
Marcus Washington
Joshua Fleeks
Luke Reimer
Phalen Sanford
Timmy Bleekrode
Marco Ortiz
Nouredin Nouili
Anthony Grant
Ben Scott
Ethan Piper
Jeff Sims
Garrett Snodgrss
Brian Buschini
Nick Heinrich
Jacob Hrebek
Jacob Hohl
Grant Tagge
Turner Corcoran
Josh Goodwin
Ty robinson
Bryce Benhart

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Rhule during his press conference just now:

Question: How do you advise your assistant coaches who are on hot boards for new jobs?

Rhule: "Go get a job. Go get a job. I told Tony, I mean, firm called me and asked for Tony's number and I said Yes you should hire Tony, Tony White should be a head coach. He's excellent. I told Tony, Don't take the wrong one....I want guys who want to advance...anyone who's called me about Tony as a head coach I've said yeah give him a shot...we're gonna be really good on defense for a while if Tony decides to stay."

Also he gave a very inconsistent answer on why he didn't use his timeouts earlier on that last drive. Said part of the reason was that he wanted to give his defense a shot to win the game (i.e. if they got a stop in OT) . Then proceeds to say he didn't want to score a TD with 40 seconds on the clock since last week Maryland drove the field quickly at the end of the game and won. Give the defense a chance to win the game in OT, just not with 40 seconds left in regulation. So dumb.

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Question: How do you advise your assistant coaches who are on hot boards for new jobs?

Rhule: "Go get a job. Go get a job. I told Tony, I mean, firm called me and asked for Tony's number and I said Yes you should hire Tony, Tony White should be a head coach. He's excellent. I told Tony, Don't take the wrong one....I want guys who want to advance...anyone who's called me about Tony as a head coach I've said yeah give him a shot...we're gonna be really good on defense for a while if Tony decides to stay."

Also he gave a very inconsistent answer on why he didn't use his timeouts earlier on that last drive. Said part of the reason was that he wanted to give his defense a shot to win the game (i.e. if they got a stop in OT) . Then proceeds to say he didn't want to score a TD with 40 seconds on the clock since last week Maryland drove the field quickly at the end of the game and won. Give the defense a chance to win the game in OT, just not with 40 seconds left in regulation. So dumb.
I think he's human and both Maryland and Wisconsin were lost in different but similar fashions. It's natural to second guess yourself. I think they have had games where they coached really well and the players couldn't finish.

It's been another frustrating football season for GBR, what's new?

OmahaHusler

Bench Warmer

Personally I think poor QB play has spoked him. Wants to be aggressive but doesn't trust that a QB won't turn the ball over.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Omar Brown
Billy Kemp IV
Quinton Newsome
Marcus Washington
Joshua Fleeks
Luke Reimer
Phalen Sanford
Timmy Bleekrode
Marco Ortiz
Nouredin Nouili
Anthony Grant
Ben Scott
Ethan Piper
Jeff Sims
Garrett Snodgrss
Brian Buschini
Nick Heinrich
Jacob Hrebek
Jacob Hohl
Grant Tagge
Turner Corcoran
Josh Goodwin
Ty robinson
Bryce Benhart
so everyone else knows who you are choosing from:

assume 11 seniors on the roster all walk (and you have all of them on your list). There are 24 juniors on the roster and 13 of these would be walking

1700508803689.png

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
so everyone else knows who you are choosing from:

assume 11 seniors on the roster all walk (and you have all of them on your list). There are 24 juniors on the roster and 13 of these would be walking

View attachment 30009
Snodgrass
Henrich
Tagge
Herbek
Goodwin
Hohl
Mazzccua
IGC
Robinson
Piper
Sims
Buschini
Rahmir (even though he said he wanted to come back)

Is the 13 I’d guess

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
Did he personally achieve at a high level athletically?

What recent events happened at Indiana?
lol this is supposed to be for Nebraska players and I got confused given Sherman’s context. My b

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
I'm kind of shocked no one from Nebraska has entered the portal yet. Maybe the 1 on 1's with Rhule haven't happened yet.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm kind of shocked no one from Nebraska has entered the portal yet. Maybe the 1 on 1's with Rhule haven't happened yet.
they can't enter the portal until 12/4. The guys you see are in general grad transfers and guys whose HC left, so they can enter now.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds