Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2021 Raptor

@LoudHogRider this is what you need

I did that same trail a few weeks ago, roughly 10 MPH faster and with a more comfortable ride, in my 2013 Subaru Outback that cost 24K.

At the same time, I don't have apple or android integration, so maybe I lose?

I did that same trail a few weeks ago, roughly 10 MPH faster and with a more comfortable ride, in my 2013 Subaru Outback that cost 24K.

At the same time, I don't have apple or android integration, so maybe I lose?
My Dad had a 2014 Outback and was in a pretty serious wreck last summer (the end of his driving days). Dad pulled out onto Hwy 75 and didn't see the oncoming vehicle as it was "hidden" from his field of view by a truck that was turning and he got t-boned at 65 mph, striking just behind the driver's side door. It totaled the Outback and the vehicle that hit him (Honda CRV).

I will give the manufacturers of BOTH of those vehicle "hat tips" for safety. The side airbags on Dad's Subaru deployed and saved him from serious head injury. The Honda "crumpled" to perfection and the interior section was perfectly intact. The driver of the CRV sustained a leg injury from a flying frying pan in her car (not kidding), but beyond the typical bruises and aches that accompany that kind of an impact, both drivers survived. In the 60's, they'd both be dead.

Dad would have definitely bought another Subaru based on his ownership experience, but I asked him to hang up his keys and after thinking it through for a few days, he agreed.

I have a 17 Raptor. Love it. I don’t know why someone needs 702 horsepower in the TRX or 760 horsepower in the Raptor R but it sounds awesome haha
Sorry if I offended you, GarBear. Tbh I have nothing against Raptor owners, it was just low hanging fruit.

7ca7103be3d29c2ea41d7d470db53cfc.jpg

They totally missnamed them raptors. Should have been cobra trucks the way they flatten out.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back