Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2021 Mt. Tatermore (1 Viewer)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
@Jim14510 should change screen names to fully show how good he is at predicting things.

I nominate @What1992

Was there some sort of reason he missed the tournament?

Nobody nominated him. I'll make sure to get him on the 2021 ballot. I have a feeling there's going to be a few tPBers in this year's competition. Should make the voting process more interesting having people campaigning against or maybe even for themselves.

I nominate @sexmonster

Real tool.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
If I posted a thread fully endorsing firing Frost and bringing the lane train home, would I make it?

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
If I posted a thread fully endorsing firing Frost and bringing the lane train home, would I make it?

I think that depends on a few things, but you would be in consideration.

Since there are multiple tPB members that have already been nominated as taters, the fire Scott and hire Lane thread might just get you over the hump. Happy trails, Baron. Do as you see fit.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
For your next rgrachek exhibit on the Tatermore Mountain:

philosophusker said:
Moving the goal posts now I see.

You asked if people thought Coronavirus was a hoax. Bird says people in the white house did.

Now you move on to calling doctors (much smarter than your dumb ass) jokes.

What a fool you are.
First of all, how do you know that they are smarter than me? Have you compared IQ tests? I'll put my Mensa test up against theirs any day (if they have one). These people are JOKES. They are not even doctors, they are government bureaucrats. The real doctors are the ones treating patients and developing vaccines, not these clowns. Why can't you see that? The Surgeon General and Fauci told us not to wear masks in March. Fauci said that COVID-19 would be no big deal in February, when in fact he was in many ways responsible for it's creation (Fauci's foundation funded the development of these high spreading virus' against the order of the Obama administration in 2014 and beyond). They they turn around now and claim that the Trump administration didn't take it seriously. What a farce!

Second, I didn't ASK of COVID-19 was a hoax, and there's nothing that Birx said that shows that anyone thought COVID-19 was a hoax. She said that not enough people wore masks and that she thought that people weren't taking it seriously enough, that's pretty much it.

She also participated in all of those press conferences and meetings and was given a front row seat to the massive mobilization that happened in March and April. I guess all of those people decided to spend all of their time then on what they thought was a hoax.

Biden and his crew are a propaganda machine and what they say is designed to mobilize the stupid, but it all falls apart at the fist sign of any critical analysis and logical thought. You can call me a fool if you want, but I'm a million miles ahead of you on this one.

edit: screenshot removed because "copyright." Sorry Mods.

Last edited:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
He’s pretty sharp.. I’d be surprised if he hadn’t

Sarcasm Reaction GIF by grown-ish

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Excellent choice. 2 skerz 3 as well.

Those fellas are most likely lovers.
2 skers 3 barely posts anymore. He’s not offered anything of substance since the season was so bad. 99% of the time all he does is use the laughing emoji.
Tfly is basically the same although he has to be like 16. Literally can’t handle people offering critique of any kind.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds