Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2021 Husker Baseball Thread (Big 10 Champions)

Baseball being a superstitious sport, I'm wearing the same clothes tonight that I wore last night. GBR!

I refused to turn on the game last night and just followed along on written game updates on my phone. I really wanna watch the game tonight haha

I was asleep after a long day. If by the 8th inning we’re down, I’m going to sleep. Thank me for the win then.

I get the interwebz tomorrow. So if it’s rained out tonight. Won’t hurt my feelings so I can watch tomorrow

We just moved. Have YouTube tv. Duckers were supposed to hook it up Friday now it’s tomorrow.
you have unlimited data on cell phone plan? could use cell phone as hot spot

Apparently arkansas fans followed mojo's fiance into the bathroom and harrassed her

Arkansas forced to bring in the the national player of the year in the 3rd inning, his 3rd appearance in 4 days

dammit thought Schwelly was gonna get the RBI double there

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back