Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

10/21 I’m ready to get hurt again… (1 Viewer)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Yes! I attacked his observations. He was definitely on to something. That team looked dead. No fire. No energy.

I’m curious if locker room is divided over QB situation. Sims is definitely 100 healthy to play
This feels likely

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I could go either way. Sims starts against Illinois or HH starts and you give him 2 possessions. If he doesn't do anything you bring in Sims.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
This is just my 2 cents. I feel HH you’re saying you’re playing “not to lose”. By doing this you can lose a locker room. Could be totally off here. I’ve grown up surrounded by coaches at all different levels. Wouldn’t be surprised if players are unhappy with the QB situation. Defensively, they’re probably fed up with trying to keep everything close and manageable for multiple seasons now.

We’ll see if Rhule is the program rebuilder. Need wins with Illinois, Purdue, MSU and Cockeye. Maryland would be huge.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yes! I attacked his observations. He was definitely on to something. That team looked dead. No fire. No energy.

I’m curious if locker room is divided over QB situation. Sims is definitely 100 healthy to play
Saw this earlier and wanted to come back to it later in the day.

I'm interested to see if anyone else has more insight on this? But also wondering how you know Sims is definitely 100%

Heard a rumor about Sim's commitment that I don't think is completely accurate. The info comes from a major donor. We all know major donors have the best interest of the University and program in mind - and yes I'm being sarcastic with that remark.

Sorry I missed you this weekend @Eloot224 I had family in town from Michigan, so was entertaining them Friday, Saturday, etc. I was in the stadium Saturday.

BradWesley

Cornerback
Elite Member

There really should be a ’Husker Lowlight Video”, done to this song. We have plenty of material to use.

First scene…Cateb Lightbourn’s wiff of a kickoff.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
Saw this earlier and wanted to come back to it later in the day.

I'm interested to see if anyone else has more insight on this? But also wondering how you know Sims is definitely 100%

Heard a rumor about Sim's commitment that I don't think is completely accurate. The info comes from a major donor. We all know major donors have the best interest of the University and program in mind - and yes I'm being sarcastic with that remark.

Sorry I missed you this weekend @Eloot224 I had family in town from Michigan, so was entertaining them Friday, Saturday, etc. I was in the stadium Saturday.
No worries. Just means you have to come to Happy Valley next season.

I saw him after the game in some Jordan bred 4’s, low low ankle socks. Ankles looked ready to go like Sunday Silence or Easy Goer.
No, on a serious note. He still could be 80%. He looked fine on ankle. He and his family looked defeated. Just going off what I witnessed after the game. They did get curb stomped so that could be the case.

I’m really interested in the locker room climate. I did run into a grad who’s close with Rahmir and a few others. He said the team loves Rhule. Except for his strict academic requirements. This is from this kid/guy so take it for what it’s worth. He told me they have to maintain a 3.0 or are suspended. I found that kinda wild. I told him that’s probably a scare tactic. Doubt he enforces that. Just bar talk so take it for what it’s worth.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
No worries. Just means you have to come to Happy Valley next season.

I saw him after the game in some Jordan bred 4’s, low low ankle socks. Ankles looked ready to go like Sunday Silence or Easy Goer.
No, on a serious note. He still could be 80%. He looked fine on ankle. He and his family looked defeated. Just going off what I witnessed after the game. They did get curb stomped so that could be the case.

I’m really interested in the locker room climate. I did run into a grad who’s close with Rahmir and a few others. He said the team loves Rhule. Except for his strict academic requirements. This is from this kid/guy so take it for what it’s worth. He told me they have to maintain a 3.0 or are suspended. I found that kinda wild. I told him that’s probably a scare tactic. Doubt he enforces that. Just bar talk so take it for what it’s worth.
Awesome. Appreciate you sharing.

Are there roads into Happy Valley?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ll be our chauffeur.
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'm not sure why the finger keeps getting pointed at HH? Honestly, he threw the ball better than I expected, but I'm not sure why they didn't run him more. There were a few QB draws available. I still think our best offense is running HH and Sims into the ground. 25+ QB runs a game. We will need them both.

We missed Reimer and Singleton terribly. Our tackling was much worse, although a lot of that is attributable to Michigan. Our D just didn't show up at all. I expected the flood later in the game, but not out of the gate in Q1.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm not sure why the finger keeps getting pointed at HH? Honestly, he threw the ball better than I expected, but I'm not sure why they didn't run him more. There were a few QB draws available. I still think our best offense is running HH and Sims into the ground. 25+ QB runs a game. We will need them both.

We missed Reimer and Singleton terribly. Our tackling was much worse, although a lot of that is attributable to Michigan. Our D just didn't show up at all. I expected the flood later in the game, but not out of the gate in Q1.
This is very, very true.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds