Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread đźŹ€Neb @ tOSU [Thursday 02/29/24 5:30pm FS1] (2 Viewers)

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
Gary even goes 2-6 instead of 0-6 on 3s and we maybe steal this one even with the ref show. Just can’t shoot that terrible on wide open kick out 3s like that
Gary can't be taking that many threes when he's off.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Total fucking cheaters. Youve got two teams out here working their fucking asses off and they deserve better than this absolute horseshit officiating. They CLEARLY like to be seen as well. Watch them make every call. “Look at me while I pump my fist super hard.”

The league is doing their teams a huge disservice by pretending there isn’t a problem here.

Ohio St committed 8 fouls all game. Thats gotta be the cleanest defense we’ve seen in college basketball in a generation’s time.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
The fact is that the team just didn’t play very well tonight. They hung around but that was more so because of Ohio State’s sloppiness. We really didn’t have anyone play their normal level (except maybe Lawrence but and had a few guys play pretty badly. We fouled a ton; not as many times as they called, but we bailed them out with fouls over and over in addition to committing some really bad offensive fouls. I mean we were dominating points in the paint but still decided to chuck up 33 three point shots and only made 30% of them. Just an all around bad showing, but at least the effort seemed good.

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
The fact is that the team just didn’t play very well tonight. They hung around but that was more so because of Ohio State’s sloppiness. We really didn’t have anyone play their normal level (except maybe Lawrence but and had a few guys play pretty badly. We fouled a ton; not as many times as they called, but we bailed them out with fouls over and over in addition to committing some really bad offensive fouls. I mean we were dominating points in the paint but still decided to chuck up 33 three point shots and only made 30% of them. Just an all around bad showing, but at least the effort seemed good.
Did not feel like we made 30% of our 3s. That actually really surprises me

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds