Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

🎉 2 years of tPB 🎈 (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I just wanted to make a quick post as today two years ago is when I threw together the first version of tPB when I was bored at work. We honestly didn’t know if the board was going to last two weeks or two years, and it’s pretty awesome what it has become.

The first few EPPs was just us bullshitting and now we have insiders that attend practice. 🤯

I made a post like this last year and said that it’s crazy we already have almost 75k posts, and this year we are sitting at nearly 190k.

Thank you all for making tPB what it is. Having a place where we can talk shit, talk Huskers, and post titties has been great and I don’t want to go back to a moderated board ever again.

1662124187862.gif

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Dean and his chronies tried to keep sheeple from rebelling - but @HuskerGarrett understood this...

dead poets society words GIF

Thanks for the platform. Easily, my favorite corner of the entire internet is right here with all you fuck sticks.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I just wanted to make a quick post as today two years ago is when I threw together the first version of tPB when I was bored at work. We honestly didn’t know if the board was going to last two weeks or two years, and it’s pretty awesome what it has become.

The first few EPPs was just us bullshitting and now we have insiders that attend practice. 🤯

I made a post like this last year and said that it’s crazy we already have almost 75k posts, and this year we are sitting at nearly 190k.

Thank you all for making tPB what it is. Having a place where we can talk shit, talk Huskers, and post titties has been great and I don’t want to go back to a moderated board ever again.

View attachment 13307
Happy phuckin’ birthday !!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds