Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking 3 Years of tPB (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I do this every year but I just wanted to make a quick post as it was on this day 3 years ago that we on a whim bought a domain name, a host, and a Xenforo license and called it The Platinum Board.

In these past three years we have seen a few Husker wins, countless titties, a ton of memes, and we have even made a few friends along the way. (or enemies @Jim14510 and @Baron Winnebago)

But seriously thank you to everyone for making this place what it is. I would have never thought in less than three years we would be in front of actual media on the Rhule hire or any of the other info our insiders have been able to bring week in and week out.

Now it’s time for Rhule to bring the wins 💯💯🏈🔥🔥🌽🌽🌽👀

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
"a few Husker wins"

Frustrated World Cup GIF

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
this is how $Dean celebrated the 3rd yr of his board. Can't wait to see what you do

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Despite the loss Thursday I actually enjoyed the game thread here more than any other board I've been a part of. So thank you to everyone that has suffered alongside me.

I feel like Nebraska fans are really up against it right now. It honestly feels like it may not get better.

We all saw what Colorado did Saturday. I can't come up with a logical reason why it worked. Maybe we all convinced ourselves that Rhule's way would automatically be rewarded compared to Prime's boisterous crusade.

I fully expect Nebraska to play a tough hardfought game. I know they will make us proud at certain points in the game. I also feel pretty confident that they will not just not win, they will find a way to lose.

God, I really do hope Rhule turns it around but I can't stop thinking about betting on Sims when he looked that far behind what winning QB's look like.

On Thursday I kept a level head and I'm proud of that. As I sit here I am wondering if I should watch the game if I want to keep it that way. I may just find something to do between 11 and 3 and just hope that they win and find out after the fact.

As always, GBR.

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
I do this every year but I just wanted to make a quick post as it was on this day 3 years ago that we on a whim bought a domain name, a host, and a Xenforo license and called it The Platinum Board.

In these past three years we have seen a few Husker wins, countless titties, a ton of memes, and we have even made a few friends along the way. (or enemies @Jim14510 and @Baron Winnebago)

But seriously thank you to everyone for making this place what it is. I would have never thought in less than three years we would be in front of actual media on the Rhule hire or any of the other info our insiders have been able to bring week in and week out.

Now it’s time for Rhule to bring the wins 💯💯🏈🔥🔥🌽🌽🌽👀
thanks g unit for the tik toks & cheap bags of ice. also nice raptor

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds