Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

“Second Step” program in schools (4 Viewers)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Do any of you have children in school where this is being taught? I currently do not but in our community this created quite the uproar. A couple years ago we got a new middle school principle and he has not been shy about being a libtard. Gay pride signs in his yard, random gay flags, lib political signs, etc….

He is trying to push his ways onto the children now. Supposedly this program teaches tolerance and random crap for all these libtard groups, genders beyond male/female, furries or whatever the fuck you call them. Blah blah blah

Parents have been outraged but he kept pushing. A few nights ago there was a school board meeting and a lot of parents showed to express their thoughts. Finally society as it used to be came out victorious as the school board elected to dismiss the program. What the fuck has happened to our country? They sure won’t teach anything for my group. The “Christian group” or the “just fucking do things the right way group”. Where’s the tolerance for my group?

https://mscnews.net/news/index.cfm?...zhO9yr2LpCQcm21vBfiQygeAXBLdPQgtDCgTQZfI0CB6U

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Wtf is mscnews?

0b60c4e4bcd5157b125ecb0509062cd0.gif

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I am familiar with the second step program they teach in elementary and I can tell you it doesn’t cover any of the topics you mentioned. It teaches things like how to disagree appropriately, how to solve problems with other kids and how to stand up to bullying.
I heard the liberals want my male daughter to get pregnant and abort the fetus for fun. MAGA

Last edited:

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I am familiar with the second step program they teach in elementary and I can tell you it doesn’t cover any of the topics you mentioned. It teaches things like how to disagree appropriately, how to solve problems with other kids and how to stand up to bullying.
They’re not trying to take my guns are they?

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Do any of you have children in school where this is being taught? I currently do not but in our community this created quite the uproar. A couple years ago we got a new middle school principle and he has not been shy about being a libtard. Gay pride signs in his yard, random gay flags, lib political signs, etc….

He is trying to push his ways onto the children now. Supposedly this program teaches tolerance and random crap for all these libtard groups, genders beyond male/female, furries or whatever the fuck you call them. Blah blah blah

Parents have been outraged but he kept pushing. A few nights ago there was a school board meeting and a lot of parents showed to express their thoughts. Finally society as it used to be came out victorious as the school board elected to dismiss the program. What the fuck has happened to our country? They sure won’t teach anything for my group. The “Christian group” or the “just fucking do things the right way group”. Where’s the tolerance for my group?

https://mscnews.net/news/index.cfm?...zhO9yr2LpCQcm21vBfiQygeAXBLdPQgtDCgTQZfI0CB6U
Haha love how you’re begging for tolerance by being a total dipshit

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Yeah, Second Step has literally nothing to do with anything OP talked about.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
FWIW, I'm with @Huskerbuck85. I want things done the old fashioned way. Fag bashin' on Saturday night, church on Sunday morning. Christians have been persecuted in this country for long enough, I'm tired of the LIBTARD agenda being pushed onto our youth, such as how it is now required to undergo gender reassignment surgery at least once before graduating middle school.

Very liberal snowflakes. SAD!

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
FWIW, I'm with @Huskerbuck85. I want things done the old fashioned way. Fag bashin' on Saturday night, church on Sunday morning. Christians have been persecuted in this country for long enough, I'm tired of the LIBTARD agenda being pushed onto our youth, such as how it is now required to undergo gender reassignment surgery at least once before graduating middle school.

Very liberal snowflakes. SAD!
My son is now my daughters brother and I blame BRANDON

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Bruh I fucking love that you’re the other guy on the board from Falls City.

Run the Damn Ball
I'm not sure, but I can't help but think (hope) your love of the other Richardson county dude is partly in jest. Otherwise, your status as an affiliate member in the Dawson county Mafia will be under further review.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds