Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

You have to survive 20 minutes for 100 million (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Keep the $$$. It's useless to me if I'm dead and let's be honest here - NONE of us are capable of surviving for 20 minutes sans weapons against ANY of those animals if they're hungry or want us dead as a defense mechanism to protect their territory or their offspring.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Keep the $$$. It's useless to me if I'm dead and let's be honest here - NONE of us are capable of surviving for 20 minutes sans weapons against ANY of those animals if they're hungry or want us dead as a defense mechanism to protect their territory or their offspring.
I think I could take two of them on at once

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Gaytor for sure! Even in the water. That thing isn't eating something my size. I might lose and arm, but it's for $100 million. Well worth it. Also, Gaytors are cold blooded and will tire out the fastest, long before the 20 minutes is even up. IMO, this isn't even a hard question.
Big difference if we're talking 12 foot alligator or 22 foot saltwater croc.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Big difference if we're talking 12 foot alligator or 22 foot saltwater croc.
That's very true. Crocs are much bigger and much more aggressive. But I still think a croc is the answer, given the other options. Stamina, mobility and agility are what make it clear to me.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
for anyone that says the bear…this is just 9 minutes.

Lol that was my thought completely, 20 minutes is a really fucking long time.

That’s how long we expect offensive and defensive lineman to exert effort in a full football game if they play every snap.

20 seconds, alright my brain wants to churn a bit - but anything over 3 minutes - fuck me, I’m dead

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lol that was my thought completely, 20 minutes is a really fucking long time.

That’s how long we expect offensive and defensive lineman to exert effort in a full football game if they play every snap.

20 seconds, alright my brain wants to churn a bit - but anything over 3 minutes - fuck me, I’m dead
Depends how long you can hold your breath. That's probably the longest it would take for the 4.

I bet tiger would extra special suck. Getting deep scratches and chunks of flesh bitten off.

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
the 20 minute figure relies heavily on me being able to run very far to evade interaction with any of the 4

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hippo. I know it can outrun me in a straight line but can't maneuver tight turns or circles like I can. Drop a Jay Foreman's term "Stank Leg Move" on him and watch him break ankles. I'm not really scared of Gaytors or crocs either. Spent lots of time around them. But a bear or tiger coming after me would be a no win situation.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds