Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Yet another: HOT SEAT RANKING

CBS must not understand our regents/boosters/top administrators unwavering love for HCSF.

scott-disick-keeping-up-with-the-kardashians.gif

Last edited:
But what is enough to save Frost's job?

If it's 7 or less wins I'll be fucking pissed.
With our easy schedule I'm wanting at least 8 wins this season. Easiest schedule we have had since we joined the B1G. Let's see if The Whip is able to do his thing and it results in us putting up serious numbers on offense. Hope we finally have an offensive identity. I can handle 8 wins and a well coached team.

Part of me thinks that if he makes a bowl game we should give him one more year to see what his new staff can do. Part of me thinks he should get 8 wins in the regular season or he should be fired.

If we actually had a chance at someone like Urban or Lane or that Baylor coach or Cincinnati coach I would be all for firing Frost.

6 wins will be significant progress

I was actually told 8... I could see 7 being on the table, but will depend on the how.
6 would be better than any other year for sure.

You win 7 and you've likely lost to Minnesota, Cockeyes and Wisconsin with a cumulative record of 1-13 against those programs over 5 years. There are no words for that level of failure.

Significant progress to me is going 2-1 in non-con, beating the B1G bottom feeders you'll be favored against, and knocking off 1 of the above 3. You do that and you're at 8 wins. Doesn't seem insurmountable or unrealistic imo.

I'm not sure how winning 7 happens without seeing the same type of fuck-ups we've become accustomed to.

I've heard 6 wins like 4 or 5 times now.

If 6 wins to keep his job IS actually in his restructured contract:

Shut It Down 30 Rock GIF
If Frost wins 6 he likely loses most if not all of his games down the stretch. How does anyone call that progress with a straight face?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back