Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Year 2 of the Rhule era at NU is already going much better (1 Viewer)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I thought Rhule's 1st season at Nebraska was an epic failure. I follow the NU message boards and Rhule had one of the worst seasons in his CFB career. Thank God it's over! With season 2 starting today, I'm looking for massive improvement from Rhule. We could win the natty.

Matt Rhule should be ashamed of himself that he couldn't win the Big Ten in his first 13 days here. Terrible coach and I'm turning in my NU season tickets.

🤮🤮🤮🤮

It's seriously a joke keeping up with the taters and their emotional swings in NU message board land. This will be me if i actually make it to opening day 2023:

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
He should never show his face in Lincoln again. He leaves the worst roster for any coach in NU history.
He had ample time to win a Big Ten title AND a National Championship, and he didn't win either. His recruiting was poor, his staff was poor. He didn't beat Cockeye, Wisconsin or Minnesota. I say 'move him out'...

This is Nebraska!

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
First time since the callahan years that Nebraska did not win the offseason national championship

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds