Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Y’all got any more of them Matt Rhule updates? (1 Viewer)

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
I’m gonna DM him some info too there jimbob. Stay tuned. Use your adult Instincts to figure out what’s good & bad info.

I like garret but if you all don’t recognize the info around here is bouncing left and right like Pam Anderson’s boobies then you’re blind! I hope you realize jimbob we can all claim to be connected and provide info.
Honest question...if you think everyone here is full of shit, why are you here? You seem like a prime Tater Island customer based on your posting recently.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
This board was started for guys to have a place to converse without the RSS BS, and as a place to post what we hear whether it be accurate or not
For the most part we’ve achieved that. For some reason that will never, ever make sense to me some people have to go out of their way to be an asshat. It’s just remarkable, it’s too utopian of an idea to believe we could have a board without a couple mongos, I suppose.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m just now seeing this thread but I hope no one actually feels that way. We just put out info from as legit of sources as possible and let everyone decide what to think. We had what 7 or so people all able to confirm that Matt Rhule was in town. From there we all infer what is happening. Everything else I try to screen as much as possible before posting. Like the booster e-mail, I saw it myself before bringing it up at all.

There’s TONS of shit that I don’t post. And it’s extremely possible that something that I have not posted to the board is 100% accurate. But there’s no way to verify everything. I try to share the stuff that is most likely to be correct from what we can gather. I’d rather get it all out there instead of taking the Tater Island route where we literally say nothing for months and once the coach is hired say “oh yeah we knew that but couldn’t say anything yet.”

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Honest question...if you think everyone here is full of shit, why are you here? You seem like a prime Tater Island customer based on your posting recently.
came here to post the same. If you are just here to be the contrarian and “keep Garrett honest” (lmao), then why not just fuck off? Some people seriously only exist to ruin good things for others.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m just now seeing this thread but I hope no one actually feels that way. We just put out info from as legit of sources as possible and let everyone decide what to think. We had what 7 or so people all able to confirm that Matt Rhule was in town. From there we all infer what is happening. Everything else I try to screen as much as possible before posting. Like the booster e-mail, I saw it myself before bringing it up at all.

There’s TONS of shit that I don’t post. And it’s extremely possible that something that I have not posted to the board is 100% accurate. But there’s no way to verify everything. I try to share the stuff that is most likely to be correct from what we can gather. I’d rather get it all out there instead of taking the Tater Island route where we literally say nothing for months and once the coach is hired say “oh yeah we knew that but couldn’t say anything yet.”
No one actually feels that way, taters gon’ tate

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Walt, that’s not at all what I believe. However the bullshit gets pretty wild in these places and people run a little wild with it. If you’ve got half a brain it’s not hard to see that and i don’t mind bringing that to light.
Just read some of it…”my sources are telling me this”. Next post: “my sources are telling me different”. next thread: “my sources are now telling me this but if X,Y, Z doesn’t happen then it’s not that and could possibly this this”.

Fun to read but how do you all hang on to that like gospel? I don’t doubt there’s someone closer to the situation than the posters telling them stuff but you girls need to calm down and just scream for joy and slaps hands when the coach is announced.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
came here to post the same. If you are just here to be the contrarian and “keep Garrett honest” (lmao), then why not just fuck off? Some people seriously only exist to ruin good things for others.
My lord, son. You need a hobby. You see garret’s post this morn? Now he’s bringing a little more to the table by backing up his info with a little more information.
I’m having as much fun here as you are 😘

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m not, bud. You just read me wrong.

Sometimes you gotta call it like you see it. Oh, can you send that pic again of Rhule while he was here? I deleted mine.
Dollar Dean’s burner account makes special appearance, upholding journalistic integrity for all…and completely misreading and/or understanding the intent and purpose of tPB.

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
Walt, that’s not at all what I believe. However the bullshit gets pretty wild in these places and people run a little wild with it. If you’ve got half a brain it’s not hard to see that and i don’t mind bringing that to light.
Just read some of it…”my sources are telling me this”. Next post: “my sources are telling me different”. next thread: “my sources are now telling me this but if X,Y, Z doesn’t happen then it’s not that and could possibly this this”.

Fun to read but how do you all hang on to that like gospel? I don’t doubt there’s someone closer to the situation than the posters telling them stuff but you girls need to calm down and just scream for joy and slaps hands when the coach is announced.
Well, every post I see from you is basically complaining that this board nothing more than a jr high girls locker room. Like its been stated, this is a place to actually discuss rumors without dollar deab deleting every thread that merely wants to discuss a rumor. We all know theres a ton of disinformation out there, but there's nothing wrong with simply wondering, "fuck, what if we actually nail this hire and get back to winning again?"

Kinish

Cornerback

It's also incredibly hard to screen and post info during a coaching search. There is so much direct/indirect information AND misinformation out there that going through it all would be a major pain the in the fucking ass.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s just remarkable, it’s too utopian of an idea to believe we could have a board without a couple mongos, I suppose.
Which is why you need to elect me as the designated "SMOTE MOD". I'll bring my Viking heritage to bear on asshattery will the full might of Odin's sword!

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
My lord, son. You need a hobby. You see garret’s post this morn? Now he’s bringing a little more to the table by backing up his info with a little more information.
I’m having as much fun here as you are 😘
Don’t have time between a career and 3 kids.

I understand your whole personality is to be a fuckstick, which is your god given right. I just wish you would go do it somewhere else. Go fuck off to deans board and hang out amongst your people.

Garrett doesn’t owe you or anybody else any information, sources, or anything. We’re not a group of Nebraska media who have press passes or claim to run a reporting site. We made a board originally as a joke and it’s come to be a pretty cool place to hang out & have some folks with inside connections who give info sometimes. Reading is hard and reading comprehension is much harder, but it’s been said 1000 times that we report what we hear, so do with the information what you will.

While we obviously can’t keep our all dumbassery off the board, it’s just annoying as fuck to see it.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Well, every post I see from you is basically complaining that this board nothing more than a jr high girls locker room. Like its been stated, this is a place to actually discuss rumors without dollar deab deleting every thread that merely wants to discuss a rumor. We all know theres a ton of disinformation out there, but there's nothing wrong with simply wondering, "fuck, what if we actually nail this hire and get back to winning again?"
No complaints. Just keeping you ladies who rely on internet rumors to get a boner honest.
Garret is doing fine. I just don’t take it all as gospel and let it ruin or make my day.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds