Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Wynden is N

Best player on the team, homeslice

Any word on Stille? I assume he'd not walk off and just end it with how he played this season. I could see him getting drafted next year. Am I crazy?
I'm not saying we're better off without jojo. That's almost certainly not the case.

I think Stille can get to the late rounds if he tests well

With the help of @ac husker , we have finally gotten to the bottom of this issue through @God Mongo confirming that Ho'ohuli committed but did not sign NPG-style in December. No reason to worry, as of now, but would have been nice if he'd already inked. Oh well.

Just strange that HOL would report it that way, go essentially silent for a while despite being asked, and then sheepishly have Mongo post it in a response to a two-page thread that's not even pinned. It's an important news item for that site and guys who aren't on other boards. Again, oh well.

With the help of @ac husker , we have finally gotten to the bottom of this issue through @God Mongo confirming that Ho'ohuli committed but did not sign NPG-style in December. No reason to worry, as of now, but would have been nice if he'd already inked. Oh well.

Just strange that HOL would report it that way, go essentially silent for a while despite being asked, and then sheepishly have Mongo post it in a response to a two-page thread that's not even pinned. It's an important news item for that site and guys who aren't on other boards. Again, oh well.

It is baffling that they treat it as a minor or non-issue. Not that it's the end of the world, but it is part of the product they are supposed to provide.

And they officially changed it in their commit list. Just weird that they reported it that way and even had him listed as signed when Mayta obviously never asked him the question. Shoddy work.

And they officially changed it in their commit list. Just weird that they reported it that way and even had him listed as signed when Mayta obviously never asked him the question. Shoddy work.
Agreed that it's shoddy. The lackadaisical attitude they took when confronted with pretty compelling (and ultimately correct) evidence that they may have been wrong is what really flabbergasts me. It's a damned recruiting website, for one. But even more, there is a huge dearth of recruiting news right now due to the '21 class mostly being in the barn, Dickerson not really saying much, and absolute crickets on '22--you'd think they'd be ravenous to get as much out of this as possible. Instead, it seemed like it was a bother to even do this...

Agreed that it's shoddy. The lackadaisical attitude they took when confronted with pretty compelling (and ultimately correct) evidence that they may have been wrong is what really flabbergasts me. It's a damned recruiting website, for one. But even more, there is a huge dearth of recruiting news right now due to the '21 class mostly being in the barn, Dickerson not really saying much, and absolute crickets on '22--you'd think they'd be ravenous to get as much out of this as possible. Instead, it seemed like it was a bother to even do this...
I think Mayta knew he was wrong and hoped it just went away by ignoring us. Good job staying on it.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back