Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Wyldtard is at it again (1 Viewer)

NTXHusker

Linebacker
Where is this tard thread at?

Would appreciate Ducksters take on the recent developments. My bet…something along the lines of whatever, win the off-season and blah blah blah, shit on it all, blah blah blah
Maybe he really hurt his back

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Curious we haven't heard a fucking thing from him when things are going well....
Curious we dont hear a thing from you when we go 5-7 with terrible game management and coaching and lose winnable games. Ya’ll come out in full effect every offseason tho!

#OffSeasonNatty #WeBack #SeasonDoesntMatter #AllAboutTheOffSeasonBaby

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Where is this tard thread at?

Would appreciate Ducksters take on the recent developments. My bet…something along the lines of whatever, win the off-season and blah blah blah, shit on it all, blah blah blah
Raiola is an awesome get, but rolling with 3 scholarship QB’s (2 true frosh and a TE) is a bold strategy cotton, lets see if it pays off. If husker football has taught us anything it’s that our QBs can stay healthy for a full season.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Back to lurking now before i get another IP discourage #Quack
200w.gif

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Raiola is an awesome get, but rolling with 3 scholarship QB’s (2 true frosh and a TE) is a bold strategy cotton, lets see if it pays off. If husker football has taught us anything it’s that our QBs can stay healthy for a full season.
There it is. Made my day to hear you whine about massive upgrades.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds