Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Wouldn't it be nice....

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
If we could land Daevonn? Helms looks like a man now and is going to be WAY better than Riley, imho. Too many outside voices get in the way of those boys thinking about DONU, just my opinion

EDIT: Meant to add this...

Last edited:
It's going to be tough to pull kids out of Bellevue. Clester and Ducker are big in the program there.
and that's too bad imo, they preach all the time to let kids make their own decision yet influence them every chance they get. I understand with Keagan, and Micah but let Kaden and Daevonn choose their own path w/o the You don't want to play for Frost and them...but who am I?

the office batman GIF

According to some Scrawlers, Daevonn is a life long big red fan and is N as soon as Kiffin takes the reigns

it really chaps my b-hole. both in b-ball and f-ball we finally have an influx of local talent and few of them want anything to do with DONU. nightmare.

And it's nobody's fault but the administration and decision makers at the university the last 20 years. They fucked the programs with beyond stupid (and cheap) decisions that set the programs way back to the point where they needed rebuilt. I'm convinced that had we averaged 11 wins in football and 23 in basketball over the last three years it'd be a different story.

And it's nobody's fault but the administration and decision makers at the university the last 20 years. They fucked the programs with beyond stupid (and cheap) decisions that set the programs way back to the point where they needed rebuilt. I'm convinced that had we averaged 11 wins in football and 23 in basketball over the last three years it'd be a different story.
Maybe Frost reducing the program to Cockeye level in the early ferentz days will help because local kids will no longer be saddled with expectations they'll never live up to?

Maybe Frost reducing the program to Cockeyes level in the early ferentz days will help because local kids will no longer be saddled with expectations they'll never live up to?

This is a sad statement, but probably more true than we realize.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back