Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Would you get pegged for a national championship? (2 Viewers)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Nah

Also there are three or four of us that have the Twitter login info. So theoretically if one of us got pegged you’ll never know which one
Stop Motion Animation GIF by Lawrence Becker

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I didn't click on this thread for a while because... well, the thread title says it all. I was hoping it was a click-bait thread title and we'd see some tittay's instead or something. Nope.

Whoever tweeted that tweet on twitter from TPB tweeter account (since it wasn't you Garrett), is a bit out there and needs some perspective. We all love us some Huskers, but there are definitely limits.

And my answer is hell no, I would rather lose all our games and not be peggers.

betsch

Safety
Same….I kinda regret one opportunity tho…

About 6 years ago I was pissing 3 times a night….long story short Dr sent me to physical therapy for my back and also that. The therapist was probably in her late 40s, early 50s (i was early 30s) and she was smoking hot. She told me she needed to massage my pelvic floor and to do it she had to stick her fingers in my ass. I struggled with it and ultimately said “no”. It was hilarious cause she had a good sense of humor and told me she’d do it with dignity.

Looking back I should have taken the fingers and seen how she reacted to the wood I’d have gotten.
That's like a free pass to try it because its "medically related".

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
There’s a lot of people who don’t love their football team on this board. You’d think with all those stadium sellouts people would be lining up to sacrifice a little bhole play for some trophies. This is why we are stuck in eternal damnation I’m sure.
There’s not one single Alabama fan that wouldn’t lay their butthole on the line for a championship. That’s the difference between us and them

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
That's like a free pass to try it because its "medically related".
100%. I honestly screwed up. Not overly excited about that part of anyone ever sticking anything in my ass but regret missing the kinky stuff from the sexy therapist

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds