Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rumor Word I’m hearing (1 Viewer)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Can we have a purge yet?
Cat Please GIF by Atinum

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Mim Jenard, could it be? Dickscuss amongst your mommas basement crew and let us know.
D41D10A4-B96B-4EA3-9FC8-300DD68A621B.png

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
No. The people that make shit up just for the sake of making it up.
What do you contribute? Are you insecure of guys who bring actual substance from time to time or have a realistic perspective or can sniff out bullshit from the ass your nose is stuck in? Take a back seat clown.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
What do you contribute? Are you insecure of guys who bring actual substance from time to time or have a realistic perspective or can sniff out bullshit from the ass your nose is stuck in? Take a back seat clown.
Lol

Who said I contributed anything? Wasn't me. I'm just here to bullshit. You're the one on the quest to make sure everyone know that people claiming to hear things aren't actually hearing anything. Protecting everyone from the misinformation of the coaching search.

I'm perfectly content in my back seat.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Lol

Who said I contributed anything? Wasn't me. I'm just here to bullshit. You're the one on the quest to make sure everyone know that people claiming to hear things aren't actually hearing anything. Protecting everyone from the misinformation of the coaching search.

I'm perfectly content in my back seat.
That’s good. So don’t ruin it for those of us that may know something others are interest in, Jim M

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
That’s good. So don’t ruin it for those of us that may know something others are interest in, Jim M
So you're going to claim that after the last few days of being you, you now heard information that isn't public knowledge leads you to believe Fickel is the guy.

Also the fact that I'm skeptical of you starting this thread in good faith is shocking to you?

You can type my name if you want. I don't give a shit.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
What up bitch it's been awhile? Last time we talked everyone told me I was rude! I just want to say thanks for everything you do and GBR!

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
So you're going to claim that after the last few days of being you, you now heard information that isn't public knowledge leads you to believe Fickel is the guy.

Also the fact that I'm skeptical of you starting this thread in good faith is shocking to you?

You can type my name if you want. I don't give a shit.
I do not care what you believe

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds