Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Why do I get the feeling (1 Viewer)

Blackshirts44

Linebacker
Elite Member
Nebraska is really going to strike out when it comes to getting a portal QB? Admittedly I don’t know much about Purdy but he seems like he would be an underwhelming get at this stage in his career. I thought they wanted to go after a guy with some more experience but who are we in on besides Thompson? Seems like it’s far from a done deal with him.

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Look at it logically. Unless you are a one and done player, it doesn’t make sense if you have options. Why would you come to a 3-9/15-29 team with a coach on the ultimate hot seat?

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
Nebraska is really going to strike out when it comes to getting a portal QB? Admittedly I don’t know much about Purdy but he seems like he would be an underwhelming get at this stage in his career. I thought they wanted to go after a guy with some more experience but who are we in on besides Thompson? Seems like it’s far from a done deal with him.
I tend to agree with you. They’ve been striking out for a few weeks now

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I think we are going to strike out not because of any real facts, but because it is just what happens in NU men's athletics anymore. I've grown accustomed to these things.

I bet we'll be "close" on landing our guy. We'll be runner-up.
Should give Frost another year if we look like we're close to landing a transfer QB.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds