Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Who won the staffing war? Huskers Coming Soon vs IN (1 Viewer)

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
from Mongo today lol:

There is also the type of NIL money that Hughley will command. I have heard some numbers around what he is supposedly in line to make (if not already cashing in on) with Georgia, and it’s big. I can’t verify it for accuracy, so I will not say what I have heard or who told me, and please don’t ask.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
from Mongo today lol:

There is also the type of NIL money that Hughley will command. I have heard some numbers around what he is supposedly in line to make (if not already cashing in on) with Georgia, and it’s big. I can’t verify it for accuracy, so I will not say what I have heard or who told me, and please don’t ask.
This seems about norm for the Dean squad.

I know stuff, but won’t say what I know…but after it plays out…I will then say that is exactly what I knew.

Pro_V_DMB

Linebacker
Elite Member
Help me understand why you feel that way.
I’ve enjoyed the player interviews, the chat, and Tunnel Talk. Robin is always solid when it comes to basketball coverage. I’ve never cared less about recruiting, so Rivals might be nailing their recruiting coverage, I just don’t care to read much about that right now.

Neither one is going to be confused for the Wall Street Journal, and that’s fine. I don’t tend to get upset about dumb shit like average content on a Husker football message board

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
I’m pretty sure you’ll never read a statement like this from a writer on Tater Island:

“But there are some rumblings that another commitment could be on the way at some point soon. That’s all I can say because, well, that’s pretty much all I know. The digging shall continue as Nebraska sits in a good position, overall, in this class.”

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I thought my made up story on why Geoff's parents spelled his name stupid was fantastic. It's gotten less appreciation than expected.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m pretty sure you’ll never read a statement like this from a writer on Tater Island:

“But there are some rumblings that another commitment could be on the way at some point soon. That’s all I can say because, well, that’s pretty much all I know. The digging shall continue as Nebraska sits in a good position, overall, in this class.”
You mean honest?

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve enjoyed the player interviews, the chat, and Tunnel Talk. Robin is always solid when it comes to basketball coverage. I’ve never cared less about recruiting, so Rivals might be nailing their recruiting coverage, I just don’t care to read much about that right now.

Neither one is going to be confused for the Wall Street Journal, and that’s fine. I don’t tend to get upset about dumb shit like average content on a Husker football message board
Thx

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds