Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Who the fuck is Gerrod ?? (2 Viewers)

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Apparently I’ve been living under a rock. An old rock. Wut’s the story, PB ??? Part of some problem?? Thnx, boyz.......

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Chief of Staff Gerrod Lambrecht.

Scott’s center from wood river high school days. Rumored he isn’t so popular among players and coaches.

No idea the real story but Dean sure jumped in there to his defense which to me is always a red flag.

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
So what does he do and how does he piss people off?
He’s Dean’s main plug.
You know how it feels like he’s misleading us and/or intentionally holding back information we’re asking about? Gerrod is why. Critical of the team and coaching staff? Well, there goes you inside look and good luck finding a new one.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
In all honesty, given how soft this world is and how college football players are basically a bunch of kings, it's kinda cool to have someone who will still be an asshole to your face and not coddle you. I believe the world needs more o that.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Thread delivered. I’ve been trying too hard over the years. Let the RRS just run with it and sit back. Surprised Deano hasn’t zapped it. He got a little rustled last night over it. Gerrod seems to be a gatekeeper of some kind for him and he knows not to blow it.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Fuck Lambrecht...and Dean. Any legitimate media outlet would try to cultivate multiple sources of information...Dean basically just offers up whatever scraps Gerrod gives him. I wouldn't be surprised if he is on the HOL payroll. At least when Riley was here, Clouse had multiple sources on the coaching/recruiting staff. Now they comb Twitter and 247.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds