Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Who’s Brandon Moore? (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
It’s a good thing we didn’t need another ready to go right now O Linenan
What does that have to do with a walkon 22 year old DB? Are they passing on a “ready to go right now” walkon OL to add this guy to the locker room?

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
What does that have to do with a walkon 22 year old DB? Are they passing on a “ready to go right now” walkon OL to add this guy to the locker room?
I think a common opinion is probably if you're going to take anyone this late in the game then it should probably be another O Lineman that is ready to go for immediate impact over a position that has plenty of depth for this season. But, whatever

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tore up his knee in the 2019 opener and played in one game in 2020. So he has played in two games since 2018. Getting anything out of him would be would be surprising, but worth a walk-on spot.
I'm sure the Potatoes are praising the coaches about this pick up on the other sites. No risk but this doesn't really move the needle. Barely played in the last few years plus needs to learn the defense so absolute best I think we can hope for is some Special Teams appearances.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I think a common opinion is probably if you're going to take anyone this late in the game then it should probably be another O Lineman that is ready to go for immediate impact over a position that has plenty of depth for this season. But, whatever
Wtf are you talking about. What ready to go walk on OL is out there? They basically just added a GA to practices. I’m sure if an immediate impact walkon OL becomes available Nebraska and every other school out there will try to add them.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Wtf are you talking about. What ready to go walk on OL is out there? They basically just added a GA to practices. I’m sure if an immediate impact walkon OL becomes available Nebraska and every other school out there will try to add them.
You win the argument

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds