Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Who’s Brandon Moore? (1 Viewer)

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
Ucf/fsu transfer according to the journal star. Really interesting considering the depth in the secondarily already

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
Ucf/fsu transfer according to the journal star. Really interesting considering the depth in the secondarily already
Didn't realize they still had subscribers. Lost my interest once they tried to make me pay for the mugshots.

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
That’s where I was going with it. I wasn’t sure if there was a rule though about transferring with a scholarship and requiring you to stay on scholarship at the next school. If not, definitely see a NIL package of roughly what it costs to attend school at UNL.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
You would think the Administration would be "expediting" him to get him eligible ASAP.

I am not concerned about him missing time as he has a ton of experience, but it will be a question of getting into football shape.
I think they have enough to get through the first few weeks of the season and giving him time to get into shape

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
Mikki and Alonzo's brother I'm pretty sure. He didn't get Mikki's height but he got Alonzo's speed so........

Hold On GIF

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Tore up his knee in the 2019 opener and played in one game in 2020. So he has played in two games since 2018. Getting anything out of him would be would be surprising, but worth a walk-on spot.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds