Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Where the fuck are our practice nuggz???

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
@Krup21 @alt f4

giphy.gif

Not sure how, but to the extent possible it would be awesome to get meaningful practice reports...just once a week. Everyone is pretty tightly wound and jonesing for NU football. There is only so much rooting for ISU and TCU, and cheering anyone playing UT or OU (doh!...they both couldn’t lose this week) that a person can take.

I wish I could share, but I can't. I have a lid on it. I doubt you'll get much info from today from anyone in attendance. Everything will be second hand knowledge.

The one thing I'll share is these boys have been put through a mental ringer with COVID and racial matters. Many are to their breaking point from these last few months. They're extremely happy to be out there, but the season postponement along with social movements are still effecting their mental health.

I wish I could share, but I can't. I have a lid on it. I doubt you'll get much info from today from anyone in attendance. Everything will be second hand knowledge.

The one thing I'll share is these boys have been put through a mental ringer with COVID and racial matters. Many are to their breaking point from these last few months. They're extremely happy to be out there, but the season postponement along with social movements are still effecting their mental health.
It sounds bad that there is something that needs a lid kept on it

Appreciate the feedback. I realize you’re in a bit of a precarious position of having access but not wanting to be “that guy” who leaks info when the coaches obviously don’t want that.

That being said we’ll take any morsels you feel comfortable sharing.

No major injuries yesterday. Broad brush here, but expect more attrition. Can’t share names I don’t have but it’s not hard to read the tea leaves on Manning... others may be out of left field, I’m told. Many walking on eggshells right now.

No major injuries yesterday. Broad brush here, but expect more attrition. Can’t share names I don’t have but it’s not hard to read the tea leaves on Manning... others may be out of left field, I’m told. Many walking on eggshells right now.
How many wins do you see us having?

Why all the attrition? Frost just throwing shit at the wall when it comes to crootin?

Why now at this point? I would get it a few months ago, but what is happening now that is making everyone so fragile?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back