Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What the B1G is Saying? (Colorado Reaction & Minnesota Salty)

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Notre Dame

• Had 3 years to recruit a Freshman QB1
  • Ohio State has been the only school to replace an elite QB with another elite QB.? I guess Oklahoma's QBs must have been just average...
  • I think I’ve officially lost all confidence in Freeman
  • This latest loss hurt more than any that I can remember.
  • We need him to succeed
  • Bottom line is that you can’t have a school where you change caches every 3-5 years
  • You aren’t going to get recruits and you aren’t going to win shit.
  • I've brought up the Sandy Koufax and Tom Osborne analogies here several times
  • I'm not saying it's okay to have the offense crap the bed several times the past three years. I'm saying (and a few others also said) you can judge Freeman after three full years.
  • Say the coaches get it figured out, start Angeli/Carr the rest of the year and run the table. You still gonna say he was the wrong hire?
  • How about Golden for the next head Coach?
  • Seriously, when I heard that Freeman is going to keep Riley for the Purdoodoo Game, I realized his career at ND is over.
  • At least Kelly won the games he was supposed to

Kansas

• Blackout for UNLV
  • Kelly Leipold Deleted Tweet
  • OT: Pandas Deserve To Die
  • UNLV will be a fist fight
  • Fire Lance Leipold
  • Hot Take: Illinois might be gayer than Mizzou
  • I have never seen such a group of fair-weather fans in my life
  • Lance Leipold Is Not Infallible
  • Thank God we’re not in the Big 10
  • So we didn’t lose to a bottom feeder Big10 team?? Now I’m confused.
  • Dude…we lost to Illinois. There’s no asterisk in the box score that states “L, but everyone knows KU is better”.

Michigan State

• Nebraska Football Theatrics
  • Very familiar song at the 1 minute mark of this video…
  • Pretty sweet. Like the drone show. That said, Lane Stadium is still the best IMO.
  • Meh. Call me when they play swag surfin.
  • They haven’t been to a bowl game in 7 years. It can’t be that intimidating for opponents.
  • Looks just like spartan stadium
  • I’d love it if msu tried another entrance song…I’d even go for a hard, fast techno beat like something from chemical brothers or prodigy
  • Yeah that's cool but what's their price per gallon for 93 octane
  • I don't get the dislike for Thunderstruck espoused by some here. Granted, I'm class of 2011 and we had it as an entrance during my time as a student and it just seems "right" to me because of that.
  • I'm 2011, as well, and it's just.....old. Probably stems from my memories of the 1990s-esque animation on a jumbotron that was smaller than most modern TVs back before the renovation. But also, I mean....yea, the song came out in 1990. So I think they need to just modernize it a bit. I don't hate it, I don't love it. It's whatever.
  • I kind of get wanting "something new" but Swag Surfin was tried and was a bust. People got pumped to bring this back.
  • People seem to universally like VT using Enter Sandman and that's also rock from the same era. Even if it's just the last decent Metallica album.
  • IMO Swag Surfin should not have been tried. But something else should be. Don't ask me what.
  • Should go local and come in with Highway Tune by Greta van Fleet.
  • if we adopt greta van fleet i will become a Purdoodoo fan. i have multiple degrees from msu and have spent nearly 20 years as a diehard msu fan. do not make me do this
  • It’s so simple. They do their version of Go Green/Go White to get it going. Then hit the video intro and music. And just let it happen. We try to cram too much ***** into the entrance. Let the band play and then line up like they do at Tennessee. It’s dumb to hit Thunderstruck for ten seconds and then have the band start playing over it. Nebraska does have a good game day environment.
  • We play at Nebraska next year

Penn State

• Weren't we told this was going to be Coach Prime's and Colorado's year by a certain poster? LMAO
  • Deion Sanders vs Matt Rhule. Gee, who should I root for?
  • This is the most unlikable team I can recall. Sanders kid is average a best. He’s out there pushing his teamsters and if he’s not screwing up consistently. Hunter has a horrible attitude as well.
  • NDSU outplayed Colorado too, they just didn’t have the athletes in the secondary to cover Henry and Horn.
  • UNL up 28-0 at the Half and gets the 2H Kickoff as well..... Yea, this CO team is awesome - LMAO. I think CO needs to hit the Portal for a new coach.
  • These announcers sure are trying to pump up this Colorado team as being good.
  • Also, Nebraska is a team on the rise.
  • Nebraska does not recruit at an upper level. According to 247 they are ranked #10 in our conference recruiting rankings for 2025. Rhule has barely a 500 record in college and was horrible in the NFL. I have no fear of Nebraska overtaking PSU and would not want Rhule coaching here at PSU.
  • I agree except for him at psu , I'm just not sure either way .
  • I would take Schiano before Rhule in a hypothetical as there is a real body of work to assess with Schiano, but truly neither meet the standards required at PSU.
  • They will be lucky to get to 9 wins in 2 years. Nebraska isn't going 11-1. Hyperbole.
  • Good coach and QB but that’s about it - and no the won’t surpass PSU in a few year - no recruiting base whatsoever and lucked into this QB
  • Matt Rhule is an excellent coach. When you take a 1-11 program and turn it into 11-1, sure your cumulative record will be around.500. That’s just math. By the way, what’s Saban’s NFL record?
  • I don't know if Nebraska will pass PSU or not but they certainly seem to be a team on the rise.
  • Nebraska was shutout in the second half yesterday against a bad Colorado team. They're improving and Riaola is a stud but that's far from a good team IMO
  • I don't know how much NIL money they have but I know they have one of the best fan bases.

Washington

• Nebraska Classy
  • Sanders can suck one!
  • You know you’re obnoxious when even the classiest fans in the land are done with your shit.

Michigan

• Is my team elite or just really good? Success in the current state of college football.
  • Saturdays loss seems to have brought out the "THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!" crowd. One mantra for this crowd is "MICHIGAN SHOULD BE ELITE, NO EXCUSES!!!".
  • Nebraska may have dropped its blueblood status. The 10 win seasons are in the rearview mirror as well as their last National Championship in 1995. THAT'S RIGHT SCOTT FROST'S MOM!
  • Nick Saban’s Alabama completely ruined rational fan expectations.
  • I have some interest in Nebraska and Colorado game.
  • I’m looking forward to that one for sure. Anxious to see Dylan Raiola play and hoping Colorado loses spectacularly.
  • That Nebraska/Colorado game will be a hot one. There's a LOT of hate between the two states.

Minnesota

• Updated AP Top 25 rankings - Nebraska #23
  • Well, the new Top 25 poll is out and NEB is #23. So, I watched much of the game last night and that is the best the NEB Def has looked in 10 yrs. However, lets consider they beat UTEP and a Colorado squad that will likely win 4 games as both their lines are horrid. Also, remember that NDSU scored 26 and NEB managed 28. At the same time, we know that common sense has little to do with it when they start trying to hype NEB. Thoughts??
  • How is Wisky even getting votes?
  • Nebraska has a favorable schedule. They will likely lose to Illinois and possibly Rutgers before getting completely destroyed by tOSU, followed by 1-3 the rest of the way.
  • Colorado is horrendous and Nebraska at #23 is more emotional than logical.
  • Nebraska has played NO ONE as of yet.... UTEP (yawn)... and Colorado is a dumpster fire.
  • Now the Nebraska hype will be unbearable. Until it isn't. **See Notre Dame
  • In regards to Nebraska....probably won't really have any idea if they are actually good until they play Illinois on the 20th. Colorado win is impressive only to those who have not been paying attention to the dumpster fire that Colorado is.
  • I too am looking forward to Nebraska vs Illinois.
  • Perhaps that ranking is premature but it's not impossible that Nebraska finally could have a good team after 7 losing seasons in a row.
  • You think Nebraska is better than Kansas? I'm not sure about that.
  • Rhule career college record .519 and Fleck career college record .587
  • North Carolina's win against us was better than Nebraska's was against Colorado
  • Sometimes I think these teams pay the AP voters for a high ranking and to keep the hype. Nebraska has no recent success and coming off many losing seasons yet continue to get votes. How? Make it make sense
  • I watched the Colorado game and came away thinking Colorado is a lot worse than Nebraska is good. The new QB for Nebraska is decent, but has zero chance against competent teams
  • Evidently Nebraska living in reputation from the Osbourne era.
  • A big part of this (IMO) is voters who have pegged Nebraska to be "back" for years jump at the first opportunity to prove they were "right". It's been 7 years
  • I wish the Gophers had Nebraska on the schedule this year instead of Illinois. I know the Scott Frost era is over but Minnesota is usually more physical than Neb.
  • Yep, it's a big conspiracy to pump up Nebby.

Cockeye

• Cockeye is 111th in offensive efficiency as of today.
  • Not much has changed since last year so far. Still haven't achieved that "not suck" level that we were all hoping they could reach.
  • It's an improvement. Not a great improvement.
  • Well, it was fun to be in the top 50 while it lasted.
  • It is better. It was 121st last year.
  • Tired of playing "not to lose"
  • College FB is way different now in 2024 than it was in 1999. You got teams like Ohio State playing for blood and naming the score on opponents, here we are still scared or incapable to throw the ball down the field for 30 yards. It's unacceptable...
  • Playing "not to lose" would have been great, as this was the first Cockeye loss after leading in the 2nd half by 10 since 2014. I'm sorry you're tired of winning
  • Hopefully this is Kirks last year
  • Long season still, but a disappointing season by this experienced team will not go over well with Beth, especially if it includes what looks like could be a beat down by Nebraska.
  • Cockeye could lose to Nebraska, but it will not be a beat down. If you forced me to pick right now. I'd go Cockeye 17-13. Kinnick is a snake pit at night.
  • Man I hate the idea of Nebraska moving ahead of Cockeye over the next few years
  • Nebraska is going to have their best season in years. Cockeye’s looks like it could be painful. Kinnick will have three times as much red in it on Black Friday as it did yesterday. Cockeye may very well just roll over and die.
  • Nebby up 21-0. Wow we suck
  • Well, Colorado has one of the worst defenses in the country. Their secondary is beyond awful.
  • Nebraska is better than last year. We are the same as last year.
  • Nebraska is going to beat us by two scores.
  • Ya, this is the year that they finally snap our streak.
  • Nebraska couldn't suck forever given their resources. We'll get to hear for the 150th time in the last 20 years how they're back after this.
  • Nebraska’s defense has probably had more sacks this game alone than they did all last year.

Purdoodoo

• QB Play in the B1G is Down
  • NU - a little better than last year and has a very good D
  • Dylan Raiola looks the part so far. Although Colorado sucks. Besides him and the new USC hero, hard to say any of the new QBs look good.

Colorado

• Lincoln was trash!
  • Colorado is on our 4th black head coach and Nebraska has never had a single black head coach in any sport. It just felt different
  • Colorado fans fall short a lot, but the school and program have made strides, Nebraska is a red state full of good people that fall short when it comes to the big picture
  • I hate losing to the corn more than I enjoy beating the corn. Therefore, I’m glad this series is over and I hope to never see them again unless it’s in a bowl game.
  • Couldn't get a couple drunk losers to leave me alone.
  • If anything with Rhule I’d think penn st finally dumps Franklin and he goes back to his Alma mater
  • Best fans my ass
  • Fire Shurmur
  • It's pretty easy for me to be critical of an OC who used to be a good OL coach, yet somehow has failed to recognize that he needs to step in and help the OL coaching because his guy is failing.
  • This loss is not all on Pat Shurmur, but he ****ing sucks, and has sucked for a long time.
  • Prime isn’t going to fire another OC mid season. He would be radioactive to work with
  • That may be the case already. Name his hottest AC hire.
  • Coach Prime bet on the wrong guy.
  • His idiotic infatuation with "NFL guys" has backfired as it has so many times in college football. **** it.
  • CU's Goals Are Still Attainable
  • csu, Bu, Cincinnati, Texas Tech all look beatable.
  • Lose to csu and I'll jump out a high rise building.
  • I need to see a lot of things come together and a 3-1 (1-0) record after the first third of the season to believe the big goals are realistic.
  • We got our asses thoroughly kicked tonight by a team I'm not sure is even a contender for a playoff bid.
  • This team cannot reach any goals larger than bowl qualification.
  • How long until Prime comes to realization a good game plan including running game is important?
  • This is why you can't build from the outside in
  • My biggest concern with Prime from the jump was that he said he was building from the outside in.
  • Well, we've got great players on the outside. Much better than Nebraska.
  • No transfer worth a **** is going to come and play for this **** show, especially QB, and Juju sure as **** ain't coming
  • That is my concern. Two years of dog **** FB and, dare I say it, transfers will not, you know, believe.
  • I don’t think the fans are believing in it either.
  • The excitement of last year at 3-0 is now replaced by a team that has gone 2-9 since then. They’re not fun to watch. I actually turned it off.
  • It'll be interesting to see how CP decides to build the team once Shadildo and Hunter are gone.
  • He won’t be here, and that’s not a bad thing. He injected life back into the program, and revived a fan base. But it is becoming apparent he can’t run a P4 program.
  • The Fuskers have player continuity going for them. That's the risk with relying on the portal... teamwork vs talent. Guys that have worked together for long enough get to know each other and perform as a total unit, we don't have that yet.
  • We have some stars, but we don't have a team yet.
  • Almost every impact player for Nebraska is a transfer. They had the fewest transfers and yet a few RB, WR, CB, and others are transfers.
  • OL and DL were built over 4-5 years, and we just did not have that time
  • We lost at fusker land to a team with experienced cohesive lines. That game went exactly the way the fuskers drew it up.
  • They took away everything we needed to do to win.
  • Some folks want to say it is about the coaching and prep. I would suggest it is all about not having the dudes on the ol we need working together over time and learning to be a unit.
  • CP should totally stop the videos and run hard-nosed practices.
  • Watching youtube leaves me with the feeling there's too much emphasis on the videos.
  • Tough loss. Both teams played hard, dirty at times, flags galore. Props to the D for stepping up some, kNU went ball protect but they showed signs even with injuries and ejections. They made 2 key stops in the 1st half. In sum, they kept it from being a complete slaughter. kNU's last TD was a fluke, Bentley will want that play back, but at least he was there trying to make a play
  • CP is not good at clock management and contributes nothing to the actual coaching. Besides highlighting his sons and Travis Hunter, he really doesn’t do much.
  • CP still hasn’t made a single in-home recruiting visit since he got hired, which is something than even Saban would do on the regular.
  • “I ain’t hard to find” is a catchy phrase, but he also has to search, which seems to be beneath CP.
  • While I truly support the view of a balance, in the days of NIL and instant transfers you can get great guys out of HS and the minute someone waives a bigger bag in front of them, or they aren't 100% happy they are gone. We'll see if this holds true with Seaton this coming year. I sure hope not, I love having that guy on the team.
  • I have always believed (and have stated) that college coaching is 40% recruiting, 40% coaching and game preparation, and 20% in game adjustments. CP has the first 40% nailed, it is the other 60% that has me worried.
  • Not sure I buy this narrative for transfers - Michigan has signed 22% of their classes as transfers, FSU is 42%....CU i 64%. That's a huge difference especially when CU has signed 128 guys total over the last 2 classes.
  • GAMEDAY THREAD
  • The pre game NBC rim job licking Nebraska’s ass is annoying.
  • Even the planes that Nebraska uses for flyovers are fat.
  • Not as annoying as Patrick Mahomes proclaiming Riaola Patrick Mahomes II.
  • Doesn't every team have a "tunnel walk" tradition? Nebraska is so lame.
  • Well that was a less than ideal start
  • That's exactly the type of bad start I was afraid of. Hopefully it's just 1 series
  • I don't like that Fat Mahomes can run on our d.
  • God dammit I thought that ****er couldn't run
  • This team has played stupid for 14 games...trend is a trend
  • This broadcast is amateur hour.
  • Couldn't imagine a worse start
  • Our trench is getting dominated
  • OKAY, PUT ME IN THE CAMP OF OFFICIALLY WORRIED SHURMUR HAS NO CLUE.
  • Poorly coached team with a nepotism staff
  • What REALLY pisses me off is that is exactly what everyone thought was gonna happen
  • This is going to be a long season. Our fronts on both sides of the ball are ****ing brutal.
  • We'll be alright. This was the most obvious start to the game. Once we settle in, and they come down from the hype, we'll be back in it.
  • Colt McCoy has gone full “Boom goes the dynamite.”
  • This team is a ****ing joke. Oline is a disaster. Defense is soft af Head coach is a joke. Coordinators are jokes. **** them
  • colt mccoy offers about as much as insight as a hamster
  • I have literally never seen an entire line get blown back that far on a 4th and 1 in my entire life. No hyperbole. Pathetic.
  • colt mccoy has the voice of a 17 year old that is just seeing a naked woman for the first time
  • Hey we have a B1G and SEC caliber RB on the roster and a bowling ball true frosh…it’s 4th and 1…let’s give it to a former walk on…
  • I was also wondering who the announcer was. Colt is horrible
  • Prime not serious about football giving the ball 44
  • Everyone talks about Raiola looking like Mahomes. Looks more like Montez to me.
  • Why is Shiloh on the sidelines with no helmet?
  • shilo out?
  • Colt McCoy is beyond unlistenable... Why would he get a broadcasting job?
  • Prime is out of his league. Gonna get coached into the ****ing ground by Matt ****ing Rhule.
  • 98 yard drive, here we go! Putting it out into the universe…
  • Wow, AWESOME
  • 30-yard out route from the endzone?
  • That is so dumb, it is funny
  • My wife asked if I had a student radio broadcast running over the video feed...
  • Telegraphed it.
  • LMAOOOOOOOOO ****ing pathetic, run the ****ing ball
  • That was a dumb route to call there
  • We all knew this team was in trouble after last week. We just didn’t want to believe it.
  • My legitimate concern is that Prime simply has zero desire to run the ball because he’s trying to win his son the Heisman
  • Shurmur is trash. Why throw a LONG sideways pass from your own end zone? Stupid!
  • I don't understand how Shadildo can look so bad on the road in certain games and he wasn't even under pressure on that one
  • That’s not on Shurmur, 100% on Sheduer. 1st round picks don’t even attempt that throw. Same as holding the ball so damn long. He looks very average.
  • Not trying to be negative, but Shadildo is just killing his draft stock.
  • I never thought I'd see Shadildo absolutely rattled.
  • Prime is fun, but a real football coach would be more fun.
  • Not just the play calling but I'm a bit suspect in the coaching these kids are getting. Mental mistakes galore out there.
  • Nebraska has only rushed four on every play and Shaduer is running for his life.
  • Is it honestly that much fun having Prime? He talks a lot but hasn't done a thing to back it up, it's become a joke. It certainly isn't helping him recruiting but that'd also require them to actually try to recruit at the high school level
  • Wow, imagine if Nebraska blitzed, oh wait, they don't even need to do that. WTF is going on with the line.
  • Prime is going to make us the laughing stock of college football. Oh wait, he already has
  • I can foresee a 1-11 season, Prime leaving, us turtling from football again, and nothing but bottom tier Big 12 finishes into infinity.
  • i'd go and touch grass, but i live in arizona
  • Everyone is worried about losing Prime, people should be more concerned if he wants to stick around.
  • We're less than 2 seasons in and he inherited the worst P5 roster in the country. Expecting him to turn things around overnight is a bit ridiculous.
  • He's turned the roster over damn near twice, it's his ****ing team and you don't talk like he does and deliver this ****. **** 2022 that's irrelevant in 2024.
  • It's sad when Nebraska has a more dynamic offensive playbook than you. Ugh. Shurmer, wtf.
  • I turned off the game... im done... see you next week
  • I'm there too. Done
  • Interesting to learn that Colt McCoy has the voice and insights of a 7 year old child.
  • People need to chill a bit on this seasons over talk. It’s Nebraska’s Super Bowl. Not Michigan, not Wisconsin, not Cockeye. Us. They’re not as good as this. We’re not as bad as this.
  • Quit the Mahomes **** Thorwing up in my mouth
  • Disappointed in those of you saying you are turning off the game. This is Nebraska.
  • Cockeye State was down 13-0 and Okie Lite 21-7 and both came back to win. Things come in threes so let's make a play and slowly chip away
  • If we can't even ****ing score on this pile of **** NU team, we're ****ing done.
  • Huskers try to portray themselves all wholesome like that ad the just came across. But from what I've seen they are more like Richie Incognito
  • If we have all this NFL talent at WR, why does no one appear to be open?
  • Eventually you need to coach, create schemes and have a plan of attack besides social media. This is garbage
  • home cooking for Nebraska, one of the worst missed calls I've ever seen.
  • Nice commercial ,coach. Too bad the team is hot garbage.
  • It's a weird experience to watch your coach trying to sell you almonds and insurance during every timeout. Not criticizing Prime, it's just a weird experience.
  • Can’t believe I waited all week and all day to watch this crap
  • We're should actually feel fortunate this is only 14-0
  • I really don't care when most of it is rooted in racism. A white coach would never get this level of hate on a rebuilding program
  • Prime can recruit but is complete ass when it comes to building a staff and game day management.
  • Literally no other coach talks as much **** as Prime does, if you don't want blow back then don't talk and not back it up
  • How does the best CB ever to play tbe game have a defense that can't defend the pass?
  • You telling me there is a huge talent difference beeteeen these teams? Not buying it.
  • Stop celebrating a first down after being down 21-0
  • Travis is still the best player on the field. The problem is that Nebraska probably has the best 8 or 9 players in the trenches.
  • Line play is the key to winning in college. The Nubs are simply better at nearly every position in that area of the game so far.
  • Maybe we should play his theme music now?
  • I said this last year and I’ll say it again, because I truly believe it: this whole Prime Time hire will go down as another stain on CU football history. In 10 years, we’ll look back at this era like we do the Hawkins/Embree years. His in-game coaching is comical. Hires dog**** coordinators. Gets mostly washed up portal players. Recruits linemen at the FCS level. Take Shadildo and Hunter off this team and we’re in the bottom 10% of FBS rosters. All hat no cattle, as they say in Texas.
  • In the whole off-season, CP had been talking about two things…Run the ball And Stop the running…We suck at both. Unbelievable
  • Mata sucks, but again, it’s Prime’s guy. It’s embarrassing, he won’t play the best players, he plays “his guys”. It’s what has turned me off. Everything he does is for himself, or his guys. Some of you need to wake up.
  • Prime needs to get Travis calmed down and lead the damn team.
  • How can a ****ing dork like rhule out recruit Prime this offseason? And no NIL excuse either, we clearly had money for Seaton
  • I completely understand why Travis is frustrated. It's total bull****. CU is ****ing undisciplined.
  • Nebraska has way more NIL lol they snaked Raiola, had to cost millions to get a player of that caliber to come play for ****ing Nebraska.
  • True freshman QB making us look like the chumps we are
  • **** this team and **** Prime and his nepotism hiring ass
  • Raiola has looked like ASS
  • Nebraska is clearly better, but Raiola looks just okay tonight.
  • I actually thought we played last week intentionally vanilla, but that was actually the offense
  • Prime proving that you can’t actually build a team from the portal, I suppose.
  • Also, at this point, you either stfu and take your beating all season or turn it around big time. I’m so sick of having to stick up for all the bling and brash s**t talking when you can’t even remotely back it up.
  • Our coach is better at making insurance commercials than game management.
  • I wonder how embarrassed Nebraska is that they got blown out by a worse CU team last year.
  • Seaton showed that landing top talent is possible. The portal is a supplement to talent not the source. If a goober like Rhule can find the correct pieces there is no reason someone at CU cannot.
  • The Nubs aren't good. We're that bad.
  • Plenty of big 12 teams we have to play better than Nebraska
  • Their QB and skill positions are average at best
  • Colorado’s offense and Colt McCoy are playing a game of “who can add less to this game?” - and they’re both winning
  • Nebraska had 13 games of tape on us, and we run out the same offense in the 14th game, the exact same offense that we showed them last week
  • Prime has never lost a non-conference game as CU head coach. Literally undefeated against the Big 10
  • Hard to imagine this considering the score but the Buffs are better than or at worst similar to the Corn at every position group except OL and maybe LB.
  • Love what Prime is doing but the OL situation has to be fixed or everything else will fail.
  • Not to make things like sad or anything, but the Nubs sacked UTEP's QB exactly once.
  • Why are these classy fans booing?
  • **** ya!!! We're better than UTEP!
  • Kstate, Kansas, maybe even AZ are better than Nebraska
  • Maybe it’s the alcohol and despair talking, but is Colt McCoy mentally handicapped or something?
  • They're improved and their schedule is favorable, so they could break their bowl drought. They're not very good though.
  • We’re up 10-0 this half and are kicking their ASS
  • Huskers are not going to fare well in B10 this year
  • This game should have been much more competitive in regards to the final score.
  • nubs are a 5 win team we might win 4.

Minnesota fans

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Colorado fans are such morons. They got waxed by a dominant team and they're writing "Nebraska SUCKS!" "Can't believe we're getting beat by a team this bad!" etc

Rivalry aside, it actually offends me as a CFB fan to see fans so dumb. They just revel in Nebraska being 4-8 and they won't let any counter evidence enter their craniums. If NU goes 10-2 they're still gonna be like "but this team sucks just like us"...it's really insane.

If we did that after every team that beat us, this place would be unbearable. I can't deal with imbecile fans like that

Colorado fans are such morons. They got waxed by a dominant team and they're writing "Nebraska SUCKS!" "Can't believe we're getting beat by a team this bad!" etc

Rivalry aside, it actually offends me as a CFB fan to see fans so dumb. They just revel in Nebraska being 4-8 and they won't let any counter evidence enter their craniums. If NU goes 10-2 they're still gonna be like "but this team sucks just like us"...it's really insane.

If we did that after every team that beat us, this place would be unbearable. I can't deal with imbecile fans like that
The one thing we’ve figured out over here is self-hatred.

Minnesota fans are the most idiotic the last couple articles I’ve done
You're really seeing which CFB fanbases do their research and which don't (RE: Nebraska).

Some admit it: "Fuck, Nebraska might finally be be back SMH"

Some are crushed/in denial: "But Nebraska HAS to be bad. I was promised a 4-8 program. This will be a 4-8 team too, just watch"

Our fanbase has its flaws but we're at least honest about when we suck and when we're better than the opposition. Thankfully I don't have to log in here after a 63-7 beat down by OSU to a bunch of "actually Mike Riley is a better coach than Urban Meyer"....I'd take a baseball bat to my computer.

To be totally fair we kind of do this with Cockeye
We did it with Colorado last year too as they were beating us. But we were right - CU did suck (they were 4-8).

With Cockeye, I do feel like most posters admit they have a good program and well run program. Just some terrible decisions on offensive personnel. And they're all gay.

Last edited:
We did it with Colorado last year too as they were beating us. But we were right - CU did suck (they were 4-8).

With Cockeye, I do feel like most posters admit they have a string and well run program. Just some terrible decisions on offensive personnel.
nah Cockeye just plain sucks in every way possible 😄

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back