Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What are the best Western movies?

I'm a huge Nicholson fan, and so I like Missouri Breaks. It has some great scenes, but also is pretty terrible at times.

I forgot one.
4. Jeremiah Johnson
Adding to my top 10, but not dropping any.
Proud Of You Yes GIF
Is that 4a or 4b?

Tombstone is of course great. Definitely one of the GOATS.

The good the bad and the ugly - I mean, hard to beat that one. The other spaghetti westerns with Eastwood are also excellent.

Silverado (80's) is really good.

Unforgiven of course

3:10 to Yuma was very good.

Django is great - hard to not watch it if it is on.

Eastwood has so many 70's era great westerns, it's hard to remember them all. High Plains Drifter. The Outlaw Josey Wales. And a bunch more.

I know I am forgetting some that deserve a mention here.

EDIT: Young Guns needs a mention. Also Paint Your Wagon with Clint and Lee Marvin is excellent. Can't beat the song they play when the movie ends.
Silverado will always be my favorite

Are there any Man from Snowy River/Return to Snowy River fans here?

Look, Will Smith being able to follow up Big Willie Style and Gettin Jiggy With It was a near impossible task, but the wiki wiki Wild Wild West was a timeless piece of 90s artistry that musicians and actors will forever be measured against.
clint eastwood art GIF by hoppip

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Background images
    Color gradient backgrounds
Back