Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What’s been your highlight of the last 7 years? (2 Viewers)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
If someone asked a sober and reflective Scott Frost what he would do differently if he could do it over, I wonder what Scott would say

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
My highlight was sitting in the seat directly behind Dylan Raiola on a plane to Lincoln last February when they smuggled him into that Nebrasketball game. I sneakily took a pic before landing so I could break the news and when I landed, I opened tPB to see that the rumor was already started and then when I opened my photo albums to post the picture, all I had was this blurry piece of shit:
View attachment 30491
I missed the scoop, the picture was blurry, and Raiola left us at the alter. Fitting.
What did his hair smell like?

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Frost getting fired was by far the highlight. I never liked the hire and I never liked him as a player either. There are way too many stories about how big of a douchebag he was. All he had to do was win six games a year and the plebs would have been happy because it was Scott Frost. Luckily, he couldn't do that.

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
If someone asked a sober and reflective Scott Frost what he would do differently if he could do it over, I wonder what Scott would say

I don’t think Scott Frost is capable of being reflective

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
Losing TW to USC made me think about this - what’s been your personal highlight for Nebraska football the last 7 years without a bowl game?

I legit think for me, the Frost presser where he said they’d play football in Uzbekistan during Covid was the highlight of the last 7 years. Then they proceeded to turn down the bowl game at the end of the season but nonetheless, Frost going up to the podium and saying they’re gonna play and then suing the B1G to play was the last cool thing this program has done
Probably beating Cockeye last year. Which is very sad.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Ummmm. This thread was bumped without naming a new highlight? What in the actual fuck.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds