Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Well, I’m @bant from RRS (Verdict Edition)

I've never been sent to Chile. I've never even had a warning issued to me by a moderator of any kind with the exception of Callahan DMing me about tPB and pasting dat "premium content" here.

Honestly, I feel like less of a (poster) man for it. You guys have done hard (message board) time.

Post a thread with the title of "Dean - Question on Wandale" and in the body have nothing but a spoiler that contains the picture of the black guy with the huge dick. That should do the trick.

Post a thread with the title of "Dean - Question on Wandale" and in the body have nothing but a spoiler that contains the picture of the black guy with the huge dick. That should do the trick.
Sure, I could obviously spam the board with pron or just spew obscenities and epithets. But you guys have gotten banned for much more subtle infractions. That's the good stuff.

Sure, I could obviously spam the board with pron or just spew obscenities and epithets. But you guys have gotten banned for much more subtle infractions. That's the good stuff.
Just keep chipping away. They break and ban at the oddest moments. SeventhBrat has the quickest, most emotional trigger finger from my experiences. Matya just gets angry.

Maybe you can start a third thread about it lee

Hey Tone - why don’t you start a thread about fucking your self?!
Ive been racking my brain on how to start a thread over there about how two of our finest scrollers are permabant from @RR$.... 10” Tony & Lee. I’m sure it’ll be deleted within seconds by that dipshit cat woman mod who came to Tim’s rescue in the t-ball thread.

Ive been racking my brain on how to start a thread over there about how two of our finest scrollers are permabant from @RR$.... 10” Tony & Lee. I’m sure it’ll be deleted within seconds by that dipshit cat woman mod who came to Tim’s rescue in the t-ball thread.
Cat Brat Lady is the one you need to avoid. Zero sense of humor. Godspeed Tim.

I've never been sent to Chile. I've never even had a warning issued to me by a moderator of any kind with the exception of Callahan DMing me about tPB and pasting dat "premium content" here.

Honestly, I feel like less of a (poster) man for it. You guys have done hard (message board) time.
I am right there with you... I even blatantly tried one morning when I was feeling a little feisty. Send a report to the mod team telling them just how shitty I think they do the job, and called them worthless assholes.

I am right there with you... I even blatantly tried one morning when I was feeling a little feisty. Send a report to the mod team telling them just how shitty I think they do the job, and called them worthless assholes.
Troll Omaha directly at Mike M or Sean Stevens will get you a ticket or at least on the way. Apparently HTO photos as well.

Set up some burners of an old man in a nursing home as well. That one was fun while it lasted last Christmas. Brat sniffed it out and banished the account.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back