Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Weekend Drinking Thread (3 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Hit opening night at a brewery just north of me. View attachment 5576
Peacan porter would get it on a cold night

cover5.jpg

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
A little dear hunting, bruh. Father-in-law has a properties near Toronto and Ferdonia. Waiting on ole Lee to put a broadhead through a bruiser…he needs to hurry up already!

I find it amazing that people south of Yates Center and east of Arkansas city have a Southern accent.

We lived in Emporia for 2 years, all of SEKS is a wild place. Totally different world than NWKS.

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
I find it amazing that people south of Yates Center and east of Arkansas city have a Southern accent.

We lived in Emporia for 2 years, all of SEKS is a wild place. Totally different world than NWKS.
It seems like most everyone who lives in a rural area in these parts develops an accent(intentionally or unintentionally), no doubt an interesting bunch. I grew up in south central Nebraska not far from where you are and there seem to be more and more of my buddies developing hick accents in their old age every time I go home.

My in laws live outside El Dorado, but we’re staying in a rented RV at a campground in between his two hunting properties. Glamping, if you will. Hoping we murder a few helpless buck this morning.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds